Who was all in on the infamous dumping at Challenge of Champions 1991?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
And the funniest thing about people that have been around a lot of hustling situations, they are inherently dishonest but hold themselves out to be great people.
We are all inherently dishonest, it's the nature of humanity. Look at the doctors, scientists, media and politicians these days, they mostly read from scripts, like puppet actors. Meanwhile, the people that actually write their scripts are some of the most dishonest people to ever live. I would call them evil, but evil may sue me for defamation of character!

The best we can do as humanity is strive to find the Truth, it's usually Hidden in Plane Sight....the trouble is people's ego get in the way and they end up processing the world using a lens tainted by a lifetime of rationalizations and justifications....in any case, the Truth will set us Free!

The Game is the Teacher

bermov

Hey, is Mike still alive? I used to play with him occasionally back in the 80s, but cant find out if he's still with us.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I know of Buddy Hall dumping in the finals, and I watched the video of the semifinal of David Howard vs Lebron. Did Howard dump too? He missed a pretty easy 9ball. Was Mike Lebron involved too or did it happen without his knowledge?
Ahhhhhhhhhh....more negative attention.....

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best we can do as humanity is strive to find the Truth, it's usually Hidden in Plane Sight....the trouble is people's ego get in the way and they end up processing the world using a lens tainted by a lifetime of rationalizations and justifications....in any case, the Truth will set us Free!
While intended otherwise, CJ, your above reasoning and advice is the precise reason for the existence, methods, and quintessential role of Science in civilized societies on this, or any other inhabited planet where sentient life exists.

Arnaldo

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
We are all inherently dishonest, it's the nature of humanity. Look at the doctors, scientists, media and politicians these days, they mostly read from scripts, like puppet actors. Meanwhile, the people that actually write their scripts are some of the most dishonest people to ever live. I would call them evil, but evil may sue me for defamation of character!

The Game is the Teacher
Don't get caught saying anything about doctors, pitchforks and torches are on their way.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

The Game is the Teacher
CJ, if you're ever in southeast Iowa, hit me up, we should shoot some pool and drink some brews and get into some deep conversations. Steaks are on me.

That's one aspect of pool I never really think about, but my nephew, his friends and I usually just get in the most amazing deep conversations about the inner workings of life, be it political theater, religion, bigfoot, parallel universe theory or whatever else we decide to wax about. We would love to get into some deep conversation sometime. It sounds silly but one of the things we like best about pool is it's a vehicle to have some crazy-deep conversations.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
Does anyone have copies of all the matches? There is a shot by Buddy before he plays Lebron where he executes the "circular draw",but have only seen it once or twice. Tommy D.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I don't think you "real eyes" that CJ didn't make a spelling error. It was a pun. He has said before that he believes the earth is flat. Max Eberle too.
I'm just glad nobody has tried to make the Earth ball yet, or any of the other local planets.