Why do people...

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I thought the guru on the mountaintop answered all "why do..." questions.

Eric

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do people start threads with titles that are only half completed? Someone explain this mentality to me.

there is a specific reason, curiosioty. Magazines have done it for 100 years, grab the attention/curiosity of the reader and they click the link. Studies of this have been done and its a proven method of getting more readers. even on online marketing companies will say "lose 50 pounds click here". Google adwords limits their cost per click customers 91? charctors-you want to grab the attention with out spilling the whole story.

thats the real reason, no BS. I did it on a thread last night. I want one of these....., I know alot of people follow my posts just like I do yours were all friends. So I intentionally left it wide open, if people dont care what I want then I saved them time, If they are curious they opened the thread and what ever happened happened.

hope you have been good, havent seen you since that pic. in Disco's sig line. are you comming out in May??? I will be here part of the time, perhaps all the time., I have a feeling its going to be a hot summer.

take care

eric :)

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
hope you have been good, havent seen you since that pic. in Disco's sig line. are you comming out in May??? I will be here part of the time, perhaps all the time., I have a feeling its going to be a hot summer.

take care

eric :)

Hope all is good with you as well. I miss your face.

Yes of course I will be in Vega$ in May. I am needing one of your lambos while I am there. Not concerned on the color. Let me know what is a good time to come pick it up or just leave the keys in the mailbox.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope all is good with you as well. I miss your face.

Yes of course I will be in Vega$ in May. I am needing one of your lambos while I am there. Not concerned on the color. Let me know what is a good time to come pick it up or just leave the keys in the mailbox.

Oh great!!! I will grab my video camera I loaned to TAR(wish I could do more for you guys but things are tight right now) and bring it along when you and Trigger......(see above post) ;) this could be good.

PS: I will return the camera to the TAR guys soon as i'm done with it.:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I lol'd at the first few posts

I liked Luxury's post. I wish we had Reader's Digest versions of a lot of the threads here. And no minimum length.

Like maybe we have a thread that says "APA..." in the title
and the entire post is: "sandbaggers"
...Then the next 2,385 posts say either "wrong" or "i agree"

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A) Boredom

B) To see what happens

C) Inability to complete a coherent thought

D) All of the above