Brand new dennis searing golden cue

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks everyone for the kind words its really amazing and congrats on ur 8 ball enjoy urs as well

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a truly great cue Sean. Delightful

I think this is Dennis's first 5 veneer cue. I love how the veneers seem to blend seamlessly together.

This cue has everything. I know it will play well.
(Can I hit with it ,next time I am in Florida!);)

love the pics.

Sanj

hello of course you can hit with it as long as u let me hit with ur szam rose on rose would love to see how that plays see u soon

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its a lovely cue for sure, but I cant count 400 inlays. enjoy

its actually about 380 or so every ring work and every inlay is bordered and that includes a inlay so each inlay u see on the cue times it by 8 and then u have the ring work which is also borderd inlay gold work and then the joint protectors and the searing he wrote on the cue in gold in a inlay so if u really count all of them there is over that much thanks i love the cue

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every once in awhile I'm speechless when it comes to a cue... this is definately one of those times. Congrats! In my view this would be the most desireable searing I've ver seen with the gold inlays. Just curious is it 14 or 18kt gold?

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its a lovely cue for sure, but I cant count 400 inlays. enjoy

If you count as well as you spell, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Regardless, this cue is amazing! The pictures are perfect and do a terrific job of showcasing just how brilliant the execution is in Dennis' work. The mitred veneers are damn-near seamless. The inlay work put Dennis in a league all his own. Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

bobroberts

Pool player
Silver Member
Ive been coveting this cue for awhile. The work and look are flawless.
Dennis has exceeded all expectations with this masterpiece.
Plus it still looks like a cue, not all glitz.
Sean come on over and lets hit a few.

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Brand new Searing

Look up the word execution in the dictionary, and you should see a picture of this cue. Definitely a work of art.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
used a 5 thousand bits to cut the inlay and that has never been done before by another cue maker

Who told you this?

Dennis and I have talked several times about these precise inlays. What he said to me (and I'm sure to Sean, also) is that he doesn't know of another cue maker who is using a 5 thou bit for the full inlays, in the same materials and to the depth that he is. He also qualified his statement by saying that he could be wrong because he is not in everyone's shop to see what they are doing.

I have not heard Dennis down-playing any other cue makers. To the contrary, he gives information and methods to other cue makers that he developed with a lot of research, time and effort.

Ballistic, maybe you can start a thread about other cue makers using 5 thou bits and we can see their work. Their creations at those sizes would make a very impressive thread.

Scott

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you count as well as you spell, this doesn't surprise me at all.

Regardless, this cue is amazing! The pictures are perfect and do a terrific job of showcasing just how brilliant the execution is in Dennis' work. The mitred veneers are damn-near seamless. The inlay work put Dennis in a league all his own. Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

i dont need to know how to spell, i dont want know how to spell. i do just fine.:D

What I want to know is how come this cue has 400 inlays? No doubt its one heck of cue and then some but I cant count 400 inlays. Its not important how many it has but since it was brought up and I cant see 400 I wanted to possibly learn something about inlay counting I didnt know-therefore my question.

I cant spell but I can count, infact I can count real good. So please explaine to me why I cant count 400 inlays in this cue. spelling and counting are two different things-so why are you even mentioning my spelling?, its a weak shot at discrediting me. BTW smart guy check your REP you will see you didnt have a clue there about me again, your 0 for 2.:thumbup:

Reactions: mia

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
I got 243 if you count the four ivory windows as inlays

Regardless of the actual number, I love it

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got 243 if you count the four ivory windows as inlays

Regardless of the actual number, I love it

that's what i have:

Name 7 inlays
Each butt window 9 inlays x4 = 36
Points 8 inlays x 4 =32
Rings 16 inlays x 6 = 96

Jp’s 24 inlays x 3 = 72

Total 243

guy

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
that's what i have:

Name 7 inlays
Each butt window 9 inlays x4 = 36
Points 8 inlays x 4 =32
Rings 16 inlays x 6 = 96

Jp’s 24 inlays x 3 = 72

Total 243

guy

I totally missed the shafts.. so yes I would get 243.

JV