Special Delivery X2 from BS

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Saturday during the trip to VF, there were two cue refinishes plus enhancements completed by Barry that were delivered during the SBE event (Barry must have been busy in his shop this past winter since there was too much snow on the ground to venture out).
The first was delivered to Sean of CueAddicts and the second cue was the one shown here.
Seeing the cue while in progress at Barry's shop still left me breathless when I finally saw the finished cue.
It is a beauty so let the pictures show off my first Barry Szamboti that I obtained in the spring of 2007.
I have to thank Barry for doing such a wonderful job with the cue with the few enhancements.

Sean - thanks for letting me know this was available back in 2007.
Also sorry for the delay in getting pictures posted as I had to test the cue out first.
She plays so sweet and now is ready to be played - OFTEN!

Peacock Inlay and Forearm:
IMG_2516-Point.jpg

IMG_2517-Forearm.jpg

Butt - and such a nice Butt it is!
IMG_2512-Butt1.jpg
IMG_2513-Butt2.jpg

IMG_2514-Butt3.jpg
IMG_2515-Butt4.jpg

Last edited:

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another stunning cue from Barry. Beautiful design and combinations.

How does this cue compare (playability) to your other Barry with the big pin?

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron,

I think your pictures show how stunning this cue came out. The additions you and Barry added to the cue really completed it. The icing on the cake was Barry delivering it to you at SBE. Two super guys working together.

Doesn't get any better than this.

Scott

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
p.s. It's too bad your camera doesn't have a wide angle lens to take a group shot. So sad..... :p

Scott ;)

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Absolutely stunning Myron. I got to finally meet Barry S at the expo.
Super nice guy Congrats to ya sir.
Jeff

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
myron as you know this cue is awesome....i love it and it was nice seeing you and metting your friend at the expo....see you next year....

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hey Myron, wow the Cue was before a Beauty and now its a Monster:bow-down::bow-down::bow-down::love::love2::lovies:
you are very Lucks my Friend, now enjoy it to play with.
Ralf,want a Peacock Szam:(

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Myron, wow, that turned out SO NICE.....those extras really make this cue pop. Barry did an awesome job.....major congrats to you both !!

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another stunning cue from Barry. Beautiful design and combinations.
How does this cue compare (playability) to your other Barry with the big pin?
Thanks for sharing,
Chris
Thank You
As for the play, I will have to take both out at the same time in the next couple of weeks to be sure.
I think the 3/8 Barry is a bit firmer while I think I get more feedback with this cue.
But both sweet players and both will get some occasional table time.

Sorry I missed you at VF - maybe next year we can meet to be sure to put a face to the screen names.
Barry makes the prettiest szamboti cues
I have yet to see a Szamboti that did not catch my eye.
The new stuff from Barry is especially sweet.
Cannot wait to see what comes out of the shop in the future.
Awesome cue.........Congrats. I like the veneer combo.
Great seeing you at VF.
Thank you for the compliment.

I must like the veneer combo as well...
Both of my Szamboti's have the same veneer pattern.
WOW JUST awesome,,!!!!!!!!!!!!
What must be really awesome is seeing all these cues come to life when you visit the shop.
Time for a road trip!
Myron,
I think your pictures show how stunning this cue came out. The additions you and Barry added to the cue really completed it. The icing on the cake was Barry delivering it to you at SBE. Two super guys working together.
Doesn't get any better than this.
Scott
Thank you...
I did the best I could to capture the cue with lighting inside the house.
The forearm would show better against something other than the teak table - next time.
It was great seeing you at VF and even better with you making time to visit a bit longer - must have been Daphne that kept you around the booth a bit longer.
:D

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Beautiful work by Barry, love the design. It was a true pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend at SBE. Enjoy my friend.
"country" Bob

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Exquisite, simply exquisite.
I am very sure that Barry appreciates comments like these - especially someone who has seen some gems coming out of another cue makers shop.
p.s. It's too bad your camera doesn't have a wide angle lens to take a group shot. So sad..... :p
Scott ;)
Group shot of...?
These were done with a 100mm f2.8 Macro lens.
Cue was propped up on towels while camera was tethered to a computer and remotely controlled - still need better lights.
Absolutely stunning Myron. I got to finally meet Barry S at the expo.
Super nice guy Congrats to ya sir.
Jeff
He is a good man with a great big heart.
He gives so much of his time to promote the billiard industry.
Cannot wait for the day he is inducted into the Cue Makers Hall of Fame.
Have you washed your hands yet?
What do the wives know?
myron as you know this cue is awesome....i love it and it was nice seeing you and metting your friend at the expo....see you next year....
It was great seeing you at the show as well.
Already booked for next year and Daphne will be there as well - she had an awesome time at the event and met all of the great folks from AZBilliards.
Myron,
The cue came out perfect!
Great seeing you at the show.
Take care and enjoy your cue.
Thank You - now just waiting to see your gem as it has been a while since my last visit (inlays were done but a lot of polishing yet to be done).

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Myron

This is my second favorite BS cue. My first favorite is the one in your avatar picture.

Thanks for posting these wonderful pctures of a very nice cue.

Kevin