New Cue Arrived Today!

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
First off, I have to thank a few people in the making of this particular cue. One of those is Guycrunch (Guy). You know why I thank you... Another is vinniebabarooch (Troy). Troy helped with all of the measurements with the plastic rings in the butt of the cue. They match perfectly his Balabushka cue. Without this, the cue would have looked disproportionate possibly to the look I wanted. And lastly, fatboy, for the time he took out of his busy schedule to get me information on the taper of the butt of the Bushka cues in general.

And most importantly, the cue maker, Steve Klein, for making an absolute perfect cue.I have had a lot (and I do mean alot) of cues in the 25 years or more I have been playing pool. And after receiving this one today, and hitting a lot of balls with it, it is actually the most excited I have been over any cue. And as good as it looks, much of that is also due to the hit and balance of the cue. It just plays freaking awesome...

This cue was made to exact specs using original material used by Balabushka himself, and incorporates a John Davis forearm. The red plastic in the butt sleeve is original from the late 60s, that George used. It also has the original Brunswick bumper. Everything from bumper to joint pin is a tribute to a George Balabushka cue.

But I hope you enjoy the pics... Don't have a macro lens yet for my cam, but they turned out ok for the lighting I have...

9r83vc.jpg

iy3klx.jpg

ixzcyu.jpg

343l0ec.jpg

30b1non.jpg

2nqfp7c.jpg

bww09.jpg

246mgy8.jpg

2qx3tdg.jpg

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing tribute cue! Did you go modern or classic on the balance point?

Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Good shooting to you,

Kevin

71vega

Registered
Absolutely gorgeous. I can only imagine how pleased you are.
If it were me I would be getting up in the night to look at it and shoot a rack or two.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
What a beauty....the forearm is exactly what I have asked to have built but with an ivory joint...love it cgs

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
F()@& design theft

The cue is killer!! Congrats to you, and Mr. Klein..Love it..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Great to see old school Bushka tributes. That one is a beauty, and that was a lot of attention you paid to get it right. Congratulations.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
very nice Cue, it looks same a one was build for Simon and later was stolen out from the Shop BEFORE shipped:eek:
enjoy it, it's the BEST Design as I wanted myself.
Thanks for sharing,
Ralf

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Amazing tribute cue! Did you go modern or classic on the balance point?

Thanks for sharing this beauty.

Good shooting to you,

Kevin

Actually, everything about this cue is classic. Though I ordered the shafts a bit thicker than 13mm. A thicker shaft is my preference, so it shifts the balance point a weeee bit, but obviously to my liking.....

Thanks for all the responses. The cue plays top notch...