Russian Ken

vaplaya

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The kid definitely got air barreled for $7000. The next day, Ken loses the game with the gaff cue ,and after paying what I'm pretty sure was $6000 out of his pocket, played the 6 ball ghost, getting the 4 ball. He lost again and had to call the guy he was betting with out to the hall to talk. Doubt the guy got all his money. Ken told a few people not to tell Scooter, so I'm sure he knew within 10 minutes. Wonder how much this guy owed by the time he left . He also stated that he was a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and would fight any non professional in his weight class. I saw all this and was only there for three days. I'm going for the whole week next year.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The kid definitely got air barreled for $7000. The next day, Ken loses the game with the gaff cue ,and after paying what I'm pretty sure was $6000 out of his pocket, played the 6 ball ghost, getting the 4 ball. He lost again and had to call the guy he was betting with out to the hall to talk. Doubt the guy got all his money. Ken told a few people not to tell Scooter, so I'm sure he knew within 10 minutes. Wonder how much this guy owed by the time he left . He also stated that he was a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and would fight any non professional in his weight class. I saw all this and was only there for three days. I'm going for the whole week next year.

If Kenny says he's a brown belt you can take that to mean he might be a blue belt. A legit blue belt in bjj generally takes 1-2 years of serious training. A brown belt takes much longer.

Last edited:
Or...

He walked into the Dojo and won the belt flipping quarters closest to the wall.

Absolute scumbag here people. You have been warned.

Funny that in 5 short weeks he will be barking at SBE 2014. Sure to rob a few more people . Can hardly wait.

CSykes24

www.coreysykes.com
Silver Member
Yeah, he definitely air barrelled a 16 year out of 7,000 at the DCC. Sickening that some people like this exist. We'll see if he shows up at the SBE, because it probably work out too well for him.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, he definitely air barrelled a 16 year out of 7,000 at the DCC. Sickening that some people like this exist. We'll see if he shows up at the SBE, because it probably work out too well for him.

No offense, but if someone was betting 7k without posting, they deserve to be stiffed.

Kenny has been the same for years. He will have no problem showing up at the Expo, and woofing, even if he owes every person he is woofing to.

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me make something clear, as I think some people may be mistaken in what I said earlier in this thread. Kenny doesn't owe me any money. I bet on him in the SVB spot shot and lost a dime. That wasn't a loan to Kenny, that was a bet, so I don't need any more phone calls about Kenny owing me money because that's not the case. I did let Kenny use my cue quite a few times throughout the week and now the finish is cracked up. Did Kenny do it? Hell, I don't know. Someone could have knocked it over and it hit a chair or table. It's just easier to blame him because it was in his possession when it was done.

Yes, I was avoiding him on Saturday, and the reason I was doing it was because I simply didn't want to lay out any more bets with him. The action room was closed, my wife was on my ass because we hadn't spent any time together and all I was doing was shooting pool and gambling. The only action I got in on Saturday was my own action. I personally don't have anything against the guy... if I did, do you think I'd loan him my cue or bet on him? So, please, knock off the PM's and phone calls.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I've never seen him play, but he's losing getting the 4 ball playing the 6 ball ghost and he's betting that high on games of skill?????

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
No offense, but if someone was betting 7k without posting, they deserve to be stiffed.

No shit. How is this even possible?

As to the subject of this thread....it just brings to mind a Marine saying:

"No better friend. No worse enemy."

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never seen him play, but he's losing getting the 4 ball playing the 6 ball ghost and he's betting that high on games of skill?????

It was a gaff cue. You couldn't hit anything but center ball with it. Some sort of ultra high deflection shaft.

super195v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny actually plays pretty good, if he would stick to shooting rather than his games that he feels he can't lose.

PrettyBoy_Floyd

Registered
Years ago this would not have went this far. We used to deal with people like this in the appropriate manner and presto problem solved. It's funny how many times dump games and people getting stiffed are brought up online and it's even funnier when it's the same people. Things like this have happened since the beginning of pool but what has changed is everyone's willingness to let it continue. The internet is a double edged sword for the gamblers, no more sneaking around but when something like this happens it makes the same headline as "can anyone identify this road player". Todays young punks need a dose of the good ol days medicine.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hell, thats worse than being paid off in quarters.

Sounds like we have our new candidate for Louie Roberts Award next year!

Ken

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kenny has been the same for years. He will have no problem showing up at the Expo, and woofing, even if he owes every person he is woofing to.

Well tell me what you would do your 16 at derby for the first time and everyone there til after tells you "oh kennys great action he will lose 10k and shake your hand afterwards blah blah blah" oh yea your prolly gonna let him run up a bill as much as he wants to.

He knows better than to do that. The situation just blinded him. To say he deserved to be stiffed is a far off IMO. Theres more to the story than whats known on here he got paid 2k and he let Kenny have it back. He took it as his chance to get his whole 7k thought that if he hadn't done that there was no way in hell of getting the whole amount. At the time he thought it was the right thing to do now he see's he was not correct.

Kenny still says he is going to pay we will see. Maybe he will come through at the expo like he says.

Well tell me what you would do your 16 at derby for the first time and everyone there til after tells you "oh kennys great action he will lose 10k and shake your hand afterwards blah blah blah" oh yea your prolly gonna let him run up a bill as much as he wants to.

He knows better than to do that. The situation just blinded him. To say he deserved to be stiffed is a far off IMO. Theres more to the story than whats known on here he got paid 2k and he let Kenny have it back. He took it as his chance to get his whole 7k thought that if he hadn't done that there was no way in hell of getting the whole amount. At the time he thought it was the right thing to do now he see's he was not correct.

Kenny still says he is going to pay we will see. Maybe he will come through at the expo like he says.

Better hire a big Samoan. Or you wont get a dime.