New Panjo Marketplace

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hay Mike

Chrome is my browser of choice and I have had no problems browsing the panjo marketplace. I ran through the process of posting an item in chrome and had no problems at all.

Thanks for the well wishes.

I used Chrome and Explorer. Niether showed on the forum. I did get 2 emails stating my ads were live. But never saw a listing.
Nick :)

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Be polite! They are trying to help.

Mike

Being fair I tried the e-mac this am, but like I said it is old technology. So I am not able to even log on PANJO.

Some the e-mac will die, and I will get a NEW ODER MAC.

EMac

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Uhh, Bama. You are comparing the traffic we had one day in 2008 to the traffic we had today and blaming that on Panjo? You much of a conspiracy theorist?

Mike

Not blaming Panjo for the fall-off, but I did wonder what the cause of it was.

I am not paranoid....I KNOW everybody is out to get me!!

Seriously though, the traffic back in 2008 was when things were great...traffic was always high-speed. It was fun. The complaints then were the same as the complaints now, and they will be the same in the future.

The downward trend in traffic, though, would be a concern to me.

Always loving AZB,
Joe

goatroper

Registered
hello , i have always been a buyer here on AZ.........met some great people.........did some great deals............always had a lot of items for sale.........as of lately i hardly see any items for sale..........where have all the postings for sale gone........im not real computer savy , but i do have money to spend.........are there just less items for sale ?

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a question.
Can we post a cue without using Panjo? Just the old way?
If so, please explain how to do it.
I tried and it did not work for me.
Thanks.

tofer26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you been able to figure out why threads are not showing up sometimes after a listing is made on Panjo?

asiasdad

Banned
I hope that moment is temporary (most moments are).

A moment of clarity would be nice...That's what happens when one finally realizes
they have a problem and then does something to correct it. Panjo is like an alcoholic
who does not believe the problem is himself.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
I won't even look at this Panjo to buy a cue. Lets go back to the old good way like Joe "Bama" said.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won't even look at this Panjo to buy a cue. Lets go back to the old good way like Joe "Bama" said.

Holding off also Bob...It's like a government program that is just when they finally kinda got it right they find a way to mess with it.

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
I'm less and less prone to look for cues here. It's a shame, even if I wasn't buying, I could at least see a LARGE variety of cues. I think we just blew up a fairly tight community with this move.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree

I do not post items for sale but do enjoy purchasing and just browsing the want / sales forums of A Z . I agree With bobco and Joe " Bama " stick a fork in Panjo.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Common Knowledge

Its common knowledge amongst anyone who markets products online....
that the more steps a person has to take to purchase an item, the more
likely they will not buy.

As for more steps for setting up a product with Panjo, not sure, but I can
see already that moving to that platform for sales was a blooper on AZ's
part, because anytime you want to make a HUGE change like that, it
should be beta tested by a select group of people.

Many peoples income are not solely reliant on AZ marketplace, but, many
peoples income is based on the ease of use and the ability to make deals
with those buying.

So... unless the platform your gonna use makes people able to easily list
an item, make a deal on a item or buy an item, that platform should not be used.

I have been very invloved with internet marketing and internet marketers for
the past 5 years, and have never even heard of panjo as a marketplace.
Which leads me to believe that it is not stable, or well used. And if it is not
stable and well used, there has to be a reason.

Just my two cents.....

nsafellow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Panjo

As a gold member here I have posted many items for sale and never had an issue.

Panjo seems straight forward but

Three times in a row it kicked me off and I lost all of the content that I had been working on.

Twice when dragging photos to Panjo it also kicked me off.

When it finally posted it, I hope, it left me on a blank page that is listed as Panjo Plugin. An empty blank page.
Does that mean it did not post?

How do you get back to AZB from there?

How do you change font size or bold up text?

How long does it take to have the posting visible?

I have been looking for it and when I look for all threads started by me it does not show.

It is now 12:17 am and it is still not showing........2 hours later.

It is a little clunky but and I cant tell if it works or not.

Is there a tutorial on how to use Panjo somewhere. I did not see it. If there is a link to it would be great.

Keep up the good work and I hope this all falls into place.

Jim

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
My opinion of Panjo is I am not a fan of it, I tried connecting it with my PayPal but it did not work some reason. I think making it so you have to be a Gold Member to post something For Sale is a good move for sure and also a way of keeping it clean and not as cluttered is sub-forums and also being able to search like on Craigslist by price. If I have a $100 burning a hole in my pocket and want something that price or lower I could find stuff. I also think limiting the number of threads you can post or bump would be good too, sometimes we would have a guy bump a dozen threads or so, 3-5 is not so bad but more than that is ridiculous.

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is still a lot of interest in billiards and if AZB does not step up to the plate another web sight will. If they don,t want our business someone else will.

asiasdad

Banned
My opinion of Panjo is I am not a fan of it, I tried connecting it with my PayPal but it did not work some reason. I think making it so you have to be a Gold Member to post something For Sale is a good move for sure and also a way of keeping it clean and not as cluttered is sub-forums and also being able to search like on Craigslist by price. If I have a $100 burning a hole in my pocket and want something that price or lower I could find stuff. I also think limiting the number of threads you can post or bump would be good too, sometimes we would have a guy bump a dozen threads or so, 3-5 is not so bad but more than that is ridiculous.

Great points Lenny

The common thread of this thread is

Panjo blows
Panjo gotta go