Users who change their user title to "banned" ...

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
But you didn't know, green text denotes sarcasm?

I miss Rick

He was cited for several infractions:

"Stage 3 Bald Faced Malpropism" , "Medical Grade Bibical Blasphemy", "Spurious Analogies" and "Inappropriate Chain Yanking"

Here's the link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5550418#post5550418
Highlights include:

QUOTE ENGLISH!:

"Neil,

I was not going to say anything to YOU, but I can not contain myself due to your total crap.

Do you know what, "Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor" means.

Every time that you misstate what others have actually said or done you violate that commandment.
....THEN... YOU yank even harder on the toilet chain.

All Best Wishes for ALL

I would hope the mods gave him some credit for giving us his "Best Wishes" although I can see where one could confuse that with sarcasm.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if it's spelled incorrectly with only one "n"? Would that be acceptable?

Guys have been doing that for years, not sure why it's such a big deal.

While we are ar it -- could AZ Billiards clear up their bathroom usage policy for those of us that are a bit unsure of it?

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I'm not actually a world champion. It's a joke. Hope I don't have to change it to C player.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
With the way he spoke about his adoring fans, and all of the PMs he'd received about him being the best poster on AZ, I kinda thought we'd have seen a petition, or a gathering, or some communication from his legions of followers mourning the loss....

Hmm....

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
He was cited for several infractions:

"Stage 3 Bald Faced Malpropism" , "Medical Grade Bibical Blasphemy", "Spurious Analogies" and "Inappropriate Chain Yanking"

Here's the link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5550418#post5550418
Highlights include:

QUOTE ENGLISH!:

"Neil,

I was not going to say anything to YOU, but I can not contain myself due to your total crap.

Do you know what, "Thou shalt not bare false witness against thy neighbor" means.

Every time that you misstate what others have actually said or done you violate that commandment.
....THEN... YOU yank even harder on the toilet chain.

All Best Wishes for ALL

I would hope the mods gave him some credit for giving us his "Best Wishes" although I can see where one could confuse that with sarcasm.

I guess keeping this thread at the top would not be a bad thing. Since it is something that all should be aware of. And turning it in to a wake for ENGLISH! could go on and on. Well not so much without his input.:p

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess keeping this thread at the top would not be a bad thing. Since it is something that all should be aware of. And turning it in to a wake for ENGLISH! could go on and on. Well not so much without his input.:p

Is it a lifetime ban? Just wondering because you called it a wake.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
What if it's spelled incorrectly with only one "n"? Would that be acceptable?

Guys have been doing that for years, not sure why it's such a big deal.

While we are ar it -- could AZ Billiards clear up their bathroom usage policy for those of us that are a bit unsure of it?

LIke B-A-N-D? Like "I'm with the Band", or "Rubber Band", or a "Band of pirates?"
or "Secret Agent, James Band"?

Bathroom policy? You didn't hear the Presidential Directive this morning?
but that's probably a topic for NPR

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Well as long as he doesn't pull a Lazarus on us.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Is it a lifetime ban? Just wondering because you called it a wake.
While the modern usage of the verb "wake" is "become or stay alert", a "wake" for the dead harks back to the vigil, "watch" or "guard" of earlier times. It is a misconception that people at a wake are waiting in case the deceased should "wake up".

Might be the case here! :eek:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
LIke B-A-N-D? Like "I'm with the Band", or "Rubber Band", or a "Band of pirates?"
or "Secret Agent, James Band"?

Bathroom policy? You didn't hear the Presidential Directive this morning?
but that's probably a topic for NPR

Indeed, indeed...

Attachments

• banned attachment.jpg
    banned attachment.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 551