Tony Vs Dennis Chit Chat Thread

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It's really simple. Do you want more people to be interested in this game and pool in general or not?

Nobody gives a crap about what the spectators want! These guys are playing for 50k per side.

Whats so hard to understand???
Jason

Until you start paying players to pay this is how they make their income YES, THEY PUT UP THEIR OWN MONEY

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Comment approved!

POV Pool does not rig or setup fake news or matches. We work very hard to arrange legitimate events. In fact, as I write this reply, I am currently watching Dennis and Tony fight about getting neutral racker for the last day. It's getting tense in here.

I gotta go with trex in a fistfight.

Might even spot dennis one eye shut.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He could ask Tony to move the ball for him. That reminds both players that a ball was made in the opponent's hole as it happens. It also allows the opponent to remain away from the table when it isn't their turn at play.

Huh? Move the ball? From return to hand?

Now you got trex shooting those shots with (a) ball in (his) hand?:confused:

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's really simple. Do you want more people to be interested in this game and pool in general or not?

It's really simple....when you are playing for 50K you can play as fast as you want, and as fast as your opponent agrees to. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Comment approved!

POV Pool does not rig or setup fake news or matches. We work very hard to arrange legitimate events. In fact, as I write this reply, I am currently watching Dennis and Tony fight about getting neutral racker for the last day. It's getting tense in here.

I love Povpool. Pool players are always like herding cats. If you give a pool player a cup of coffee he will biatch about what you serve it to him in.

Keep up the good work.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

2700 people watching online yesterday! Yes I am intetested in high dollar matches between top flight talent and being able to watch it live online. What do you want to see, more minor league tournaments featuring B and C players? If that's your cup of tea, go for it!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huh? Move the ball? From return to hand?

Now you got trex shooting those shots with (a) ball in (his) hand?:confused:

I thought we were talking about when you make a ball in your pocket and your opponents pocket at the same time and you are still at the table. Then you would move one ball into your table tray on your side and one into his on tables with a ball return. If you put the ball into the tray for your opponent before you shoot your next shot, how are you shooting with a ball in your hand?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jealousy becomes you Lou.

Jealous of what, Jay?

Making a fool of myself in the booth during a high profile match. Being openly mocked in the chat and here? Neither I, and certainly not you, are qualified to commentate this match.

Lou Figueroa
"A man's gotta know
his limitations."
word

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jealous of what, Jay?

Making a fool of myself in the booth during a high profile match. Being openly mocked in the chat and here? Neither I, and certainly not you, are qualified to commentate this match.

Lou Figueroa
"A man's gotta know
his limitations."
word

Lou, you're my biggest fan! I can always count on you to be there when I'm doing commentary.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My opinion is that DO is stalling trying to get an edge.

Having said that, in a money match all is fair, particularly at this price point. If TC thought anything DO might do would be a problem he could have tried to negate it during negotiations, like stipulating a shot clock, but did not -- that means he was willing to fade the chalk heisting, ball juggling, stalling, and moon walk. It comes with the territory.

Now the real question in my mind is whether TC wakes up tonight and realizes the right shot against most normal human beings is not the right shot against DO, who is going to punish him if one of his Cirque du Soleil shots does not work out *perfect.*

Lou Figueroa

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ha Ha, do you even realize how foolish and petty you make yourself look with comments like this?

Jay,

I have come to the conclusion, long ago, that his BEST "game" comes from his PAO background. For those who don't know what PAO is, it means "Public Affairs Officer".

PAOs are people who write and create "stories" for a living. Whether those stores are truthful, factual, or relevant, are another factor.

Lou has to have the "best" story, not necessarily the best GAME.

Anybody who may have a better game or knowledge gets belittled by him because he is the type of person who ALWAYS has to "ONE UP" someone or have the LAST word. If you don't believe that, look at his incessant feuds on every pool-related forum on the internet.

"Insert flash back soundtrack"...Once upon a time when I was the Montana Kid...etc., etc..etc...

That is the type of stuff Lou is used to writing and embellishing...

When you see him in action on the table, it it becomes "another" story.

I love "playing" people who "talk" a good game.