Book Finally Coming?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to admit that this whole Truth Series concept thingy is totally confusing. So this CTE idea has been around for 20+ years, and somebody is about to tell the "Truth" about it. Does that mean that everything ever presented on the subject of CTE up until this point is not the truth?

Correct. CTE has never been successfully described as in 100%, not even close.
Stan’s Truth Series will present explanations and demonstrations for exactly what CTE is for the very first time. You can access this series not for $100 or even $50, not even for the low cost of $25, but it’s all yours to view for FREE.

Connie Shuffett

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, now you've got me REALLY confused. So, all the players who have been arguing about the relative merits of CTE for the last 20+ years have been actually wasting days, weeks, months, years of their lives trying to learn about something that didn't really have any value at all?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, now you've got me REALLY confused. So, all the players who have been arguing about the relative merits of CTE for the last 20+ years have been actually wasting days, weeks, months, years of their lives trying to learn about something that didn't really have any value at all?

Many of us were questioning the value long, long ago.

Lou Figueroa

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The real visual nature of pool has never been explained publicly, not even once in over 200 years. CTE has served as the impetus to finally get vision explained for how to really aim. It could have taken 500 more years, but probably never. So, be happy that Hal Houle pioneered CTE. Be happy that the CTE visual phenomenon will finally be revealed.

Connie Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The real visual nature of pool has never been explained publicly, not even once in over 200 years. CTE has served as the impetus to finally get vision explained for how to really aim. It could have taken 500 more years, but probably never. So, be happy that Hal Houle pioneered CTE. Be happy that the CTE visual phenomenon will finally be revealed.

Connie Shuffett

Pretty much how the DVDs were advertised, lol.

Lou Figueroa

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fair overall description based on existing material with fair being very liberal.

Based on Stan’s Truth Series your description of CTE is extremely weak, but you don’t know what you don’t know.

Connie Shuffett

Ok. I'll take "fair" and "weak", considering it was Stan's very own explanation of the system just a couple of years ago. So, apparently, he has stumbled onto a better explanation or description?

Very intriguing...the truth series should be very enlightening and completely different than anything anyone has seen or heard about CTE thusfar. Cool.

Last edited:

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about the previous DVDs released?

The descriptions presented on those two DVDs were spot on as foundational to the real CTE process. The explanations on those videos represented great forward progress concerning Hal’s Center to Edge. Yes, Stan says close enough for the instructions to work but close is not what we’re all after.
The major reason for Stan’s free Truth Series is to fill in any gaps for free for those that purchased the DVDs.

Stan just said that “not even close” meant for anything outside of his work.

Connie Shuffett

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty much how the DVDs were advertised, lol.

Lou Figueroa

What’s important is that Stan started the process and has constantly moved the ball forward over the past 15 years, ultimately reaching the goal line.
If the billiard fraternity had depended on you to solve CTE, it would have never happened. You just sit back and take your smart mouthed pot shots at those that really do things worthwhile for the game of pool and those that love to play it.

Connie Shuffett

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Connie,

I've always thought of myself as a very trusting person, but as more information continues to be unearthed in this thread I'm starting to see what looks like a pattern of double talk going on here. So much misunderstanding, so many different accounts of the same event, so many contradictory claims about your system, so many conflicting views of what was, what is, and what will be. I'll be honest with you Connie. I'll be very surprised if somebody doesn't come along here in a while and just come right out and call BS on you. This is just turning into a mess. Please straighten things out.

Thank you.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Connie,

I've always thought of myself as a very trusting person, but as more information continues to be unearthed in this thread I'm starting to see what looks like a pattern of double talk going on here. So much misunderstanding, so many different accounts of the same event, so many contradictory claims about your system, so many conflicting views of what was, what is, and what will be. I'll be honest with you Connie. I'll be very surprised if somebody doesn't come along here in a while and just come right out and call BS on you. This is just turning into a mess. Please straighten things out.

Thank you.

Here's a classic example of the problem's in the aiming forum. This guy Richard Boxcar, has never watched a CTE video, Never had any kind of CTE instruction, And has no interest in learning CTE. He is here posting strictly for his own amusement and to stir the pot. It's ridiculous.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a classic example of the problem's in the aiming forum. This guy Richard Boxcar, has never watched a CTE video, Never had any kind of CTE instruction, And has no interest in learning CTE. He is here posting strictly for his own amusement and to stir the pot. It's ridiculous.

Well shoot.

Clearly we must do a better job of vetting participants here. Perhaps we should organize a screening committee, develop a questionnaire, and conduct interviews. When deemed necessary the committee might want to do further background checks. In any case, at a minimum, they could certify qualified posters for the Aiming Forum and issue identification papers.

Lou Figueroa

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

His name is Richard?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct. CTE has never been successfully described as in 100%, not even close.
Stan’s Truth Series will present explanations and demonstrations for exactly what CTE is for the very first time. You can access this series not for $100 or even $50, not even for the low cost of $25, but it’s all yours to view for FREE.

Connie Shuffett

How sadistic do you have to be to allow all this bickering and bad feelings to continue on for years when all along you have the answer to end it all (the truth series) yet you withhold it for no apparent good reason?

On the other hand, Stan has already said on video that his new book will NOT address WHY his method supposedly works, only HOW to do it. The "why" is what has caused all the arguing not the "how." So forgive my skepticism.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How sadistic do you have to be to allow all this bickering and bad feelings to continue on for years when all along you have the answer to end it all (the truth series) yet you withhold it for no apparent good reason?

On the other hand, Stan has already said on video that his new book will NOT address WHY his method supposedly works, only HOW to do it. The "why" is what has caused all the arguing not the "how." So forgive my skepticism.

The HOW has never existed in full detail and you’re stating here that you don’t care about the HOW, but you care about the WHY. Makes no sense.

You might be the only the person on the planet that’s jumps right to the WHY ignoring the HOW.

The exact HOW must come first. The WHY exists in the midst of a phenomenon that occurs on a 2:1 surface.

There is no math yet, but fortunately Stan has developed the language for explaining the phenomenon. The math will come along, but it won’t be your head to figure it out. You don’t have it, Buster.

Here’s some good math for you: 99.999% of those interest in CTE are interested in HOW, not WHY.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The HOW has never existed in full detail and you’re stating here that you don’t care about the HOW, but you care about the WHY. Makes no sense.

You might be the only the person on the planet that’s jumps right to the WHY ignoring the HOW.

The exact HOW must come first. The WHY exists in the midst of a phenomenon that occurs on a 2:1 surface.

There is no math yet, but fortunately Stan has developed the language for explaining the phenomenon. The math will come along, but it won’t be your head to figure it out. You don’t have it, Buster.

Here’s some good math for you: 99.999% of those interest in CTE are interested in HOW, not WHY.

Connie Shuffett

BC21 just explained the HOW in one paragraph. Stan's many videos and DVD's get you there very close to the real deal. You just said that yourself. So everybody already knows the HOW except for some new material you claim is in the book. You have not been privy to the years of discussion on this forum, if you really are Connie, so your ignorance can be excused. Nothing personal. Stan's position on HOW it works is the nut of the problem. Every physicist/scientist/engineer/person with common sense has understood and commented on the fact that Stan's description of the HOW does not stand up to scrutiny. Instead of accepting that and trying to understand it and simply move forward with his system, Stan holds to an untenable position and claims that his system is 100% objective and unlike anything else. Most would say that is a late night sales job but most of us believe that Stan actually believes it.

The issue is about the WHY. Nobody cares about the HOW because you can choose just about any method of aiming that you want and eventually your brain will figure out a way to make it work.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BC21 just explained the HOW in one paragraph. Stan's many videos and DVD's get you there very close to the real deal. You just said that yourself. So everybody already knows the HOW except for some new material you claim is in the book. You have not been privy to the years of discussion on this forum, if you really are Connie, so your ignorance can be excused. Nothing personal. Stan's position on HOW it works is the nut of the problem. Every physicist/scientist/engineer/person with common sense has understood and commented on the fact that Stan's description of the HOW does not stand up to scrutiny. Instead of accepting that and trying to understand it and simply move forward with his system, Stan holds to an untenable position and claims that his system is 100% objective and unlike anything else. Most would say that is a late night sales job but most of us believe that Stan actually believes it.

The issue is about the WHY. Nobody cares about the HOW because you can choose just about any method of aiming that you want and eventually your brain will figure out a way to make it work.

Here’s plain English.

The description for Hal’s CTE has never existed in the public domain. YOU, Buster, can’t explain the HOW for CTE. In fact, no one in your Aiming Police Force get past first base with THE resolution for HOW to arrive at an objective center cue ball.

Your investigation should want the HOW first and then worry about tackling the WHY next.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here’s plain English.

The description for Hal’s CTE has never existed in the public domain. YOU, Buster, can’t explain the HOW for CTE. In fact, no one in your Aiming Police Force get past first base with THE resolution for HOW to arrive at an objective center cue ball.

Your investigation should want the HOW first and then worry about tackling the WHY next.

Connie Shuffett

You always want it both ways. You say some of your youtube videos (the ones you took down) are wrong but actually they are right. The DVDs were right but they aren't 100% right etc etc.

Now you are acting like nobody knows anything at all about the HOW. Did you completely scrap your prior material and now the book contains a completely different method? I'm saying everybody knows the HOW the way you have described it for years. You are saying that what you have disclosed in the past is not 100% complete but is nearly so. Fine. We know the HOW 99%.

Fact is, we also know the WHY but the real explanation is one you refuse to accept. Apparently you are confirming that you do not address WHY it works no do you understand it. It seems as far as you've gotten in 20 years is that the table has corners. The real explanation makes CTE far less sexy and I'm sorry that you continue to perpetuate this myth and create all this hysteria.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You always want it both ways. You say some of your youtube videos (the ones you took down) are wrong but actually they are right. The DVDs were right but they aren't 100% right etc etc.

Now you are acting like nobody knows anything at all about the HOW. Did you completely scrap your prior material and now the book contains a completely different method? I'm saying everybody knows the HOW the way you have described it for years. You are saying that what you have disclosed in the past is not 100% complete but is nearly so. Fine. We know the HOW 99%.

Fact is, we also know the WHY but the real explanation is one you refuse to accept. Apparently you are confirming that you do not address WHY it works no do you understand it. It seems as far as you've gotten in 20 years is that the table has corners. The real explanation makes CTE far less sexy and I'm sorry that you continue to perpetuate this myth and create all this hysteria.

Be my guest. Spill the HOW and the WHY.

Stan and a ton of others can make his existing instructions work.

Brian is out as he has already publicly stated that he can’t make his HOW description work except for certain cut angles.

Stan has his existing HOW instructions covered. Stan can demonstrate them and can explain in uncanny detail how the underpinnings of his instruction since 2010 work for arriving at center cue ball.

Connie Shuffett