Not open for further replies.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HawaiianEye and CocoboloCowboy

Since all of this is OK in your minds,

Would you answer this simple question
so the rest of us can understand

If I ordered a Schmelke cue with a few customizations and no logo for $150...
Then, I sold it to you as a "custom cue" for $500...
And later on you found out the cue I sold you was a $150 Schmelke...
How would you feel? :eek:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HawaiianEye and CocoboloCowboy

Since all of this is OK in your minds,

Would you answer this simple question
so the rest of us can understand

How would you feel? :eek:

Do you follow people around and ask the same shit in every other thread. I just answered you in the other thread where you had the same question.

Why don't you make one and let me try it before I get it.

That's what I did if you can read.

I got mine from somebody else after I had tried it and played with it.

So, send me one and, if I like it, I may buy it.

Let me know when you are ready to ship it, you pay the shipping, and I'll give you the address to mail it to.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you seem to be confused, I will make it even simpler for you.

Do you think this is OK ?

Yes or No

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you seem to be confused, I will make it even simpler for you.

Do you think this is OK ?

Yes or No

I would never buy a cue from you, so that is irrelevant.

You seem like somebody that wouldn't know how to customize a cue to begin with.

I would never think it is OK to buy anything from YOU.

You seem a bit weird with following people around from place to place.

I'd probably think you stole the cue and I would stay away from you and the merchandise.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Whole lotta...
28c7660cb096733d49d2e3f71f55ccda.jpg

Sent from the future.

Fredintheloo

Registered
Since someone asked I will give my 2 cents . I bought one of these for $500 . The only reasoning did was because I was told that jack potter was making them . After thinking about Libra cues I thought this would be a cool chance to own and play with something amazing . After hearing about the may or may not be scandle I wrote it of as people had nothing better to do . Than Deano comes on and says basically FU .

When I got it I was starting some pool tournaments and didn’t want to play with it . Was going to start after that but than the covid tartdd .started It sits in a case in the closet . The finish isn’t as bad as some pictures I have seen . Me personally , I not happy about it cause I was lied to . I don’t come on here much and that I guess that is my mistake .

I can tell you I enjoyed Deano stories made me chuckle . But going forward F that guy . I will probably donate the cue to a raffle and hope someone enjoys it . Schmelke makes a decent cue but I will almost guarantee they don’t lie or deceive there customers .

Thanks , you all stay safe .

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have read thru this thread as most has on here. I , alike a lot of people do not have a lot to do since the virus has shut down just about everything. I did not buy one of these cues but I did deal with Dean one time and it was Flawless. He was fast and did what he said he would do . Dean also seems to have Money and not be In a Position to were he would need to lie, He says he own's Balabushka's among other high end collectable cues. He genuinely seems like what he says he is. So my Question is why , Why do this ? what was his motive , Did he need the money that bad or was he in a bind. I just cannot see Dean as the kind of Guy who would just rip someone off like that but I would feel better about it if he would post on here and enlighten everybody about this situation, Thread after thread bashing him is getting know where, I believe his Rep is gone here unless he can prove that he did not do that. I always like to give the benefit of the doubt , but it is hard to do when the facts are laid out as they are.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Since someone asked I will give my 2 cents . I bought one of these for $500 . The only reasoning did was because I was told that jack potter was making them . After thinking about Libra cues I thought this would be a cool chance to own and play with something amazing . After hearing about the may or may not be scandle I wrote it of as people had nothing better to do . Than Deano comes on and says basically FU .

When I got it I was starting some pool tournaments and didn’t want to play with it . Was going to start after that but than the covid tartdd .started It sits in a case in the closet . The finish isn’t as bad as some pictures I have seen . Me personally , I not happy about it cause I was lied to . I don’t come on here much and that I guess that is my mistake .

I can tell you I enjoyed Deano stories made me chuckle . But going forward F that guy . I will probably donate the cue to a raffle and hope someone enjoys it . Schmelke makes a decent cue but I will almost guarantee they don’t lie or deceive there customers .

I have no dog in this fight, but if I had of bought one of these cues thinking it was a custom built Jack Potter cue and later found out it was a production Schmelke costing much less than I paid for it, I probably would have the same resentment as the above quoted poster.

And before you come after me saying I should stay out of this thread because I have ZERO dealings with deanoc, let me remind you that this is a DISCUSSION FORUM and is largely in existence solely for the purpose of giving opinions.

Maniac

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

I'm sure they'll be along soon to tell you it's all good (the lying stuff) because he supposedly has a guarantee.

I'm glad you stopped by, I assumed there were a few out there that still don't like being lied to.

Sent from the future.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have read thru this thread as most has on here. I , alike a lot of people do not have a lot to do since the virus has shut down just about everything. I did not buy one of these cues but I did deal with Dean one time and it was Flawless. He was fast and did what he said he would do . Dean also seems to have Money and not be In a Position to were he would need to lie, He says he own's Balabushka's among other high end collectable cues. He genuinely seems like what he says he is. So my Question is why , Why do this ? what was his motive , Did he need the money that bad or was he in a bind. I just cannot see Dean as the kind of Guy who would just rip someone off like that but I would feel better about it if he would post on here and enlighten everybody about this situation, Thread after thread bashing him is getting know where, I believe his Rep is gone here unless he can prove that he did not do that. I always like to give the benefit of the doubt , but it is hard to do when the facts are laid out as they are.
I honestly don't think he has the ability to know why it's wrong. There are more than a few signs that certain parts of his brain may be a little undercooked.

Sent from the future.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
So my Question is why , Why do this ? what was his motive , Did he need the money that bad or was he in a bind. I just cannot see Dean as the kind of Guy who would just rip someone off like that but I would feel better about it if he would post on here and enlighten everybody about this situation, Thread after thread bashing him is getting know where, I believe his Rep is gone here unless he can prove that he did not do that.

I believe deanoc and RKC are riding in the same sh*twagon.

Maniac

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It sure seems like it , It is Sad that it is the case. Dean seemed like a long-time poster here and seemed to have a lot knowledge about the Game and Players, But it does not excuse the facts.

Fredintheloo

Registered
Okay so just was looking around and a post came up about crackpot Cue . on page 3 jack said he was building these cues ? At what point do I need to get the lube out ? This is just unreal . After my last post manic , sorry for the name drop , posted . I wouldn’t try to screw him over and I don’t know him or anyone else . I work hard for my money , as does everyone else . I like cues I like trying different cues . Hell aren’t we suppose to be a group of people who enjoy the same thing and maybe make a small profit off each other , at times ?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay so just was looking around and a post came up about crackpot Cue . on page 3 jack said he was building these cues ? At what point do I need to get the lube out ? This is just unreal . After my last post manic , sorry for the name drop , posted . I wouldn’t try to screw him over and I don’t know him or anyone else . I work hard for my money , as does everyone else . I like cues I like trying different cues . Hell aren’t we suppose to be a group of people who enjoy the same thing and maybe make a small profit off each other , at times ?

There is enjoyment in making a profit ie buy low sell high.

But for some folks the enjoyment is in seeing what they can get away with. :thumbup:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Agreed. You got the shaft on this deal. Its like kissin yer sister. It just aint right. Hope you get some kind of restitution and an apology.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why? Coz he thinks he is a player in the cue game and the pool room is full of suckers.

If I may be blunt...?

Status
Not open for further replies.