CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
The only thing the post office can guarantee is junk mail. They get that to ya everyday!

Well let’s be fair the USPS, handle majority of mail problem free.

Yes they loose, and damage thing just like every other carrier.

Pack well, insure for value, and your safe.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was being fair. The USPS is inept plain and simple. They cannot even track their own money orders. My bank can track a cashier's check instantly and tell me whether it was cashed or not. That is the least of their issues... The USPS is a dying business....

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I was being fair. The USPS is inept plain and simple. They cannot even track their own money orders. My bank can track a cashier's check instantly and tell me whether it was cashed or not. That is the least of their issues... The USPS is a dying business....

The one this USPS does is provide real insurance if you pay for it.

FedX & Ups do not provide good insurance.

HQueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What’s great is when you take a package to the post office, they print their own label, you buy insurance, the lose the package and it was never scanned and then they deny you any refund whatsoever. Happened to me more than once. Bunch of f@$king morons.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Only small and easily portable items make sense to ship for the average person. A safe is really something you shouldn't ship.

Maybe somebody can explain it to you.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You mean like Amtrak? That business has been dying for decades and we still keep floating it with our tax money.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Only small and easily portable items make sense to ship for the average person. A safe is really something you shouldn't ship.

Maybe somebody can explain it to you.

Well your to ignorant to think about ratio of packages & letter USPS ships Daily no problems. Verses problems.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well your to ignorant to think about ratio of packages & letter USPS ships Daily no problems. Verses problems.
Damn! You're bordering on unarmed!
Holy shit!!!!
Screenshot_20210824-094627__01.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Yeah dude, your to ignorant.

Well I use USPS all time, it has been year since I sent or received something from letter to package, that it was lost or damaged.

Service is not 100% perfect, but if you have problem, and bought insurance.

USPS is less bull to file, and receive claim check then either UPS, or FEDX.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well I use USPS all time, it has been year since I sent or received something from letter to package, that it was lost or damaged.

Service is not 100% perfect, but if you have problem, and bought insurance.

USPS is less bull to file, and receive claim check then either UPS, or FEDX.
Awesome. I was agreeing with you when you told BlackBalled "your to ignorant".

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Awesome. I was agreeing with you when you told BlackBalled "your to ignorant".

You know what I wonder? If the Cue Cornerstone shipped arrived safe & undamaged, and both parties are happy.

That is really all that is important after all this 🐂💩😁.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I agree the safe return of the Haley cue is the deal here, and at this point it would be interesting to know what is happening with the tracking.

Also not to pick on kookoo, but had he shipped as many cues as me in the last three years, the kookoo experience would be different.
Priority mail really isn't an option on a cue worth more than a thousand or so, and if you ship Priority Express overnight there is a good chance you will get your money back.
I've had several refunds, and a cue I received a day late just today will be a refund for the seller.
The joke is to send it overnight because you will get your money back.

Now back to tracking, delivery status, etc.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I only use Express once to USA recently, and one to Asia both times zero problems.

Prior to Covid I used Priority many time, with insurance. Always 2-3 day before Covid.

Sadly Priority is not 2-3 days now, took 20 days on incoming package. But it finally got delivered.

Post Office no longer is Priority 2-3 days.😵‍💫