View Single Post
Hey Folks Check Out My New 4x8 John Barton Case
Old
  (#1)
runout1961
Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
runout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Hey Folks Check Out My New 4x8 John Barton Case - 02-15-2010, 11:28 AM

I first want to say thank you JB for completing yet another work of art. I would also like to thank you for listening to me and creating the exact case I was looking for.

As most of you know I am a "simple" guy. I believe less is definately better. This case is nowhere near as fancy as some John has created but for me it is absolutely perfect. I love the clean, simple, classic look. I feel very fortunate to own such a fine case to house my cues. I am sure the Gus will fit nice and snug.

Too bad I will not be seeing the case in person as I cannot make it to the Expo this year which really pisses me off. But, knowing this and other things will be waiting for me upon my return home next year will definately motivate me to get through this year.

So for now, enjoy the pics folks.........take care.

http://jbcases.com/vault.html