Hey Folks Check Out My New 4x8 John Barton Case

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Nice....John makes a great looking case, and the best protection you can buy!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice, cool design with the "plug". I'm sure you will like it a lot. I thought you were finally home for good, John. Take care in all you do!

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the simplistic beauty of this case as well as the functionality.

I hope you get home safe...

Take care,
Chris

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Very nice, cool design with the "plug". I'm sure you will like it a lot. I thought you were finally home for good, John. Take care in all you do!

Let's just say a lot of things worked out all at the same time. So, I will try to stay another year. Thanks for the good wishes my friend.

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friend

Very Nice Case John, My Style as You Know. If You Can't go To Expo I guess I won't Be Able To Go Either, It Just Wouldn't be The Same.

runout1961

Silver Member
Very Nice Case John, My Style as You Know. If You Can't go To Expo I guess I won't Be Able To Go Either, It Just Wouldn't be The Same.
Thanks for the kind words my friend. I have not missed the expo in ten years!!! But next will be a lot of fun. Oh and I am going to hold you to the deal we made.....

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
John's cases are the triple nuts without doubt. Yours is very classy. He just sent me a new 4x8...as soon as you slide cues into that new interior you know thats the finest protection that can be purchased in a case. Mine is similar to yours...just clean & simple...100% function. I'll try to get some pics of mine this evening.

runout1961

Silver Member
Obviously going to John with a new case order my biggest concern was protection. John told me about the new cork bottle type lid design and I was a bit confused until he showed me pictures of it. I immediately decided to have that lid design on my case. Along with the zipper enclosure the inside is pretty much the Fort Knox of keeping moisture out. I was never a flashy guy anyway, especially when it came to cues and cases so this one fits my style just perfect.

Kevin, post your case up!!!!