Buyer / Seller transaction report

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Gobrian77

I wanted everyone to know that I had a flawless transaction with Gobrian77 of Thailand. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.
Joe

gobrian77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bamacues said:
I wanted everyone to know that I had a flawless transaction with Gobrian77 of Thailand. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.
Joe

Thanks, Joe- couldn't ask for a smoother transaction or better deal, and it's obvious why you are so highly recommended on AZ.:)

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seller Report

I recently sold my Cocobola and Ivory cue to John Sherlock. The way that John does business is with the best of them. His payment was there just as he said it would be. Thank you John for your professionalism! People like John makes this work worth it.

Doug Patrick

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deals with TommyT , ibuycues , poolhustler

We sold items to these AZ members last week all paid fast and were great to deal with. We hope your Items reach you safely and please contact us if you have any problems. Thanks Waldo's

TommyT > Blud Ball Cleaner
ibuycues > 20 x 20 Dealer case
poolhustler > Hightower Book & Video

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just completed a trade for my Blackcreek with Cueblues (Ted). It was a great transaction. Ted is an honest and nice guy. He described the cue(Diviney) perfectly. Transaction was as smooth as could be. Nobody should ever have a worry when they deal with Ted. Very reasonable guy and easy to deal with. :)

Ross

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Thomsont and Bamadog

I just handled a transaction between Thomsont and Bamadog, where I acted as the go-between.

I would like to say both Bamadog (Charlie) and Thomsont (Kent) are reliable people to deal with. The cue Thomsont sent was as described and at a very good price, and Bamadog is a very reliable and trustworthy buyer.

Chris

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TATE (Chris) and Bamadog (Charlie) are both great guy to deal with. Charlie, thanks for your deal. Chris, thanks for handling the deal. It's all smooth, couldn't be better!! :)

Looking forward to deal with you guys again!!

incidentslip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did a transaction with Josh Hillard (nineball) which was awesome. Item was better than stated, quick delivery, you couldn't ask for better. He is a genuinely great guy to deal with.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I just completed a cue trade with rossaroni, and the Blackcreek cue he sent me was better than described, the cue has never been chalked. Ross was very responsive and nice to deal with from the start. We talked about the trade before he went to the APA team tournament in Las Vegas, and completed the deal after he got back. Cue trading seems to be more difficult than buying & selling, but when you are dealing with someone as level headed as Ross, trades can go smoothly

Thanks
Ted

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
completed a trade with buck15. The cue came in good condition just like he said. it plays like a monster too. Thanks!

poolpunk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Completed a purchase from Michael aka GoTulane

Just received a Dominiack cue I bought from GoTulane aka Michael. Better than I expected...looks brand new and plays great! Very reputable seller! Thanks much!

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Great Transaction With Waldo`s

This is a quick note to let all know I had a GREAT transaction with Jimmy at Waldo`s in the purchase of a dealer case. It arrived very well packaged, and in sterling condition.

Thanks Jimmy!!

Will Prout :) :) :) :) :p :p :) :)

1glibby1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"krbsailing" perfect transaction!!

To my AZ brothers....(and sisters)
Just about as far away as a transaction can take place...took place... and went over like a charm.....great communication and follow through. Feedback that he received it and also that he was pleased with his decision.....

"krbsailing" is someone you can trust. Thankyou

1glibby1

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1glibby1 said:
To my AZ brothers....(and sisters)
Just about as far away as a transaction can take place...took place... and went over like a charm.....great communication and follow through. Feedback that he received it and also that he was pleased with his decision.....

"krbsailing" is someone you can trust. Thankyou

1glibby1

Heya Greg, just to let everyone know that you have the patience of a saint.....the ole "US mail" finally got you the money order :eek: :rolleyes: :D but, I never had any doubts and, this rack is just really really nice -- better than I had imagined!

Thanks again,

Ken :cool:

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to let everyone know that I had a flawless transaction with "spanky981" (Mike), though I am abit harsh on him (sorry Mike;) ) ... I 'll never hesitate to deal with Mike again and I strongly reconmmend him to all Azers :)

Matt

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I want to let everyone know that I had a perfect transaction with Matty recently when I sold him one of my new Southwest cues. We communicated a lot to make the deal work well and he was a great guy to deal with. Thanks again Matty. Deacon

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Vijesh

I just concluded a very good transaction with Vijesh of the United Arab Imirates. The cue arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks,
Joe

vijesh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to know

I am glad the cue reached in time Joe i was really worried as it took longer than it usually takes. Joe is a great guy to work with very cooperative and understands seller's difficulties. I am sure most in this forum would agree with me.

Vijesh