Borana Andoni's video preview

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I'm glad there's someone willing to make an attempt. Keep it up, they should only get better and better.

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
I produced a short film video for Borana. Her and Nes Gurel are in it. It's called "Dressing up Nes" Here is the preview. It will be out on September 15th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaujqcKMPCk

This was a lot of fun and different to do. We wanted to give the short film a foreign feel to it since both Neslihan and I have a slight accent :).
I also composed two pieces of music which are used in different scenes of the film.

QueenB

Silver Member
Funny Cleary....

Lets just focus on the one right now..... it has not even come out yet ! :)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just watched a few of the other videos that came up after watching that one. how many people on that team are european?

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
This was a lot of fun and different to do. We wanted to give the short film a foreign feel to it since both Neslihan and I have a slight accent :).
I also composed two pieces of music which are used in different scenes of the film.

It's got a Novella vibe.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I'm very intrigued, and can't wait until September 15th when it comes out. If you close your eyes, it soundslike a chick flick. I just finished watching Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy, so trust me I know things. :) If you open your eyes, you see some good pool shooting.

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Euro trip??? lol. Novellas ARE European. Novella means "new" in Italian, and Italian and French writers got the genre going (around the 1300-1400's). It most definitely has a Novella vibe.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
This preview certainly gives insight to why it's fun to watch women's pool!

Ahhh to be 40 years younger..;)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Euro trip??? lol. Novellas ARE European. Novella means "new" in Italian, and Italian and French writers got the genre going (around the 1300-1400's). It most definitely has a Novella vibe.

oh, i thought you were talking about the mexican soap operas.

SK Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Speaking of French, the first thing I thought when I watched the vid was 'Emanuelle'......

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
I'm sure since they've been playing pool long enough to get to the level they're at, that they have learned to deal with dirty old men ;)

QueenB

Silver Member
To answer some questions :)

- Neslihan is not part of the KOD team, and she is of Turkish backround. In the team out of 6 girls, there are only two girls that are European, and that is me and Olga.

-I am not going to school for video production. I studied music for 12 years before going to college (finance). That is why I wrote a lot of the music for the movie. Jim Murnak did a lot of the editing in this movie.

I thought this would be a fun thing to do with pool. If pool can take part in movies, it would get more popular as a sport.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I think it's great what you and Nes are doing, and yes I believe it will help pool also. Johnnyt