Official Super Billiards Expo Thread

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There has been some discussion on how to identify AZB Followers. With Mike Howerton's approval there will be AZB stickers available for FREE at the Professor Q Ball Booth #521. I working on the final design for the sticker.

Look forward to seeing everyone at Super Billiards Expo

Ricky Bryant - WrickyB

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea Ricky! I'll be by Thursday to pick up one! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

There has been some discussion on how to identify AZB Followers. With Mike Howerton's approval there will be AZB stickers available for FREE at the Professor Q Ball Booth #521. I working on the final design for the sticker.

Ricky Bryant - WrickyB

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Love that "Code"!!!

A slightly older Conor McGregor??!!!! haha

Well, I had no idea who Conor McGregor was so I decided to explore this matter.

What do you think? Perhaps a slight resemblance on the left but when I take my shirt off, I don't look at all like the guy on the right.

Last edited:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Funny!

Hope to finally meet you. I'll say hi when/if I see you.

--Steve

What do you think? Perhaps a slight resemblance on the left but when I take my shirt off, I don't look at all like the guy on the right.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

Well, just wait until he retires and starts crushing Guinness in about 15 yrs.!!
Ha. See u at SBE

onepktplyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ill be there late wed night. playing in the open amateur.. staying through Sunday. would like to meet some fellow az"rs.. staying about 15min away..

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ricky Bryant - WrickyB

Nice! I'll be by to grab one. My son has an AZB patch on one of his pool shirts that he wore to junior national one day. JAM was nice and gave him the one she was due to get :)

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there playing in 3. Wed start up, Seniors & open.
Anybody who wants to hit some with me the pleasure will be on my end.
Since my normal run is 3-4 balls on a 9FT I will feel like a champion cause I can make 6-8 balls on the bar boxes LOL.
Also trying to sell my Paul F. Mottey if somebody is interested. pictures are in my profile.

I normally try and break away from the booth early Saturday night and maybe we can hit a few.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Look for me in the Outsville Booth... Just finished the graphics and had posted a pic but apparently a thread for showing off my banner was considered for sale LOL...

I thought it was pretty cool considering I am just learning corel.....

Outsville Banner small.jpg

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Look for me in the Outsville Booth... Just finished the graphics and had posted a pic but apparently a thread for showing off my banner was considered for sale LOL...

I thought it was pretty cool considering I am just learning corel.....

View attachment 379818
Very glad to hear that! I'll be stopping by for the accu-rack an prob a tip or two!

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
looks like I will be there again slaving away in the Omega Billiards booth. Feel free to stop by and say Hello.

Michael's a slave driver? Always thought he was a cool guy :p ! I'll see you guys there.

Lyn

But they love being slaved away, Lyn. I am just accommodating to what they like, being the nice guy that I am. :smile: :grin: Cliff hasn't met my boss yet. Talk about slave driver, she'll scare Judge Judy. ;)

On a serious note, we're very lucky to have such a great, loyal customer base. So we're very, very busy most of the times at the Expo.

Omega is great.

Thank you.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But they love being slaved away, Lyn. I am just accommodating to what they like, being the nice guy that I am. :smile: :grin: Cliff hasn't met my boss yet. Talk about slave driver, she'll scare Judge Judy. ;)

On a serious note, we're very lucky to have such a great, loyal customer base. So we're very, very busy most of the times at the Expo.

Thank you.

Mike, looking forward to doing business with you as always and looking forward to seeing all the AZ members that will be in attendance. That AZ sticker is a good ideal.

slach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been to SBE before. How's it compare to the Derby for a spectator? Any hotel recommendations?