Happy Birthday, Samm Diep

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, to one of the hardest working girls in the industry:cool:.

I nearly got a chance to teach Samm one pocket nine a year ago but plans changed and we couldn't make it work:(

We will meet up again someday and play that match.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

mandalamps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy happy joy joy!!!!

Happy birthday Samm!!! Cuebuddy is so totally correct - you ARE the hardest working woman in the billiards industry!! Very ambitious, super smart, super sexy, super confident, and the most important of all - super genuine!

I love me some Samm! I miss your guts but I know you are in great hands!!!

Peace, love, and happiness my lady!!!!

<3<3<3,
Amanda

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Samm,

I sent you a happy birthday text thinking that you will be too busy to be on line on your special day and probably won't get around to reading these until tomorrow or so. I hope you have a great day -- you certainly deserve it.

(I just got a reply from Marc. He said he would pass the wishes.)

Screen shot 2011-06-02 at 6.07.59 PM.jpg

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Cherry Bomb! :grin: Every time I turn around at a billiards event, I see Samm taking pictures, shooting video, or interviewing poolplayers, doing a great job for the industry! She even still has time to be a house pro and a BCA instructor! Hope you have a great day! See you back in Vegas in July!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Samm!! I think people just try to win, so they can be interviewed by you.:)
sammjohn.jpg

sammspocket

Samm D. Vidal
Gold Member
Silver Member
Muchas gracias!!!

OMG! Thank you everyone for ALL the kind words. I don't take for granted one second how incredibly fortunate I am to have met so many wonderful people in our crazy community.

You totally made my day!!!

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday Sam and I have a photo of you playing in my tournament in the mail to me from our friend Austin, she called this week and got my address. The two of you are very sweet ladies and please come play again when you come to visit.--Leonard

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
I know i am late and all - but hey!
She's one of my uber-favorites in the pool scene!
And I kid you not!

Belated happy birthday, Samm!
Wishing you more of life's blessings!

AnitoKid

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Samm. Missed you judging the Junior League trick shot contest this year. Maybe next year.

All the best to you.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Samm. Missed you judging the Junior League trick shot contest this year. Maybe next year.

All the best to you.

Ain't she something special! She gets passionately involved in every aspect of our sport and does an outstanding job at all. Don't we all wish that politicians throughout the world were the same!