a couple of orders just finished!

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Heres two I just finished up , different in styles but both unique . since fall Iv'e taken in tons of custom orders , i want to thank everyone for your order ,I truly appreciate it in these hard times. enjoy pics...

10newcues003.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues004.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues007.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues008.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues009.jpg
[/IMG]

10newcues016.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues017.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues015.jpg
[/IMG]
 
These look great. I especially like the rings on the lacewood handled cue. Super deep finish.
 
Great work as always. Looking forward to seeing mine when completed.
I will be calling you soon, I have a cue with an ebony butt & cocobolo forearm. Looking to have you add a black & brown stacked leather wrap.
 
Really like the green veneer combo.
And one simple oval in the butt sleeve just sets the whole cue off nicely.
 
You keep putting stuff like this out, and you'll be busy for a long time. I love the green veneer combo
 
Heres two I building along with the custom orders , I thought the green style cue would look bad ass in all black , the tulipwood one is going to be sick to. both will have wraps , and are for sale. thanks for looking Mr. HILL

10newcues029.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues028.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues030.jpg
[/IMG]
10newcues024.jpg
[/IMG]
 
I bet that ebony and the p.h. handle is a stiff hitter. i would like to try that sometime very nice. Jeff O
 
Hills Cues

Loving those green veneers. I like how you dropped the veneers in the rings right between the points. Nice touch that shows a little more attention to detail. The cues look great!
 
Back
Top