Any guesses on this table?

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
I got these pics from a friend. Other than knowing it's an 8' table, I'm clueless. She asked me to help her get rid of it.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 520
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 525
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 519
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 528

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd definitely say it looks like a pool table. You play billiards or pool on it :grin-square:

After careful consideration and some research I agree with the above.
It looks like a nice table. If it is slate it might make a nice player.
I have no clue as to the brand.

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No matter the brand it's still a pool table to practice on.

Reading my posts means you consent to my incorrect spelling and poor typing skills.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Think you know what your talking about? Looks like a laundry table, to me.

I agree, notice the large area on top for clothes storage and the flat surface that doubles as an ironing board. Laundry table for sure, good eye BB.

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I got these pics from a friend. Other than knowing it's an 8' table, I'm clueless. She asked me to help her get rid of it.

Any ideas?

I haven't seen one like this before. But I would expect it to go for around $800.00 (maybe less) if everything is in good shape and if it is in fact a slate table. But honestly in today's market who knows, I have seen better 8ft tables in mint sell for $500 lately.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Could be an early Dufferin table out of Canada. This looks like a low end model, but still a solid pool table. Set up properly it should play real good. In this soft market, maybe $5-800.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be a great table for my shop, if it has a slate top. I would use it for my research table. I use the one in my home now & it stays cluttered with balls, racks, BreakRAKs, files & so on.

Gogafem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does it say anything on it... anywhere..?
The rails and score thing remind me a bit of some Dynamic tables, but don't think it is lol...
Looks alright though I suppose.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
It looks allot like a table I used to own. A 7" Valley house table. Drop pockets.
Does it have a metal frame under it where the legs attach? Bolted on.

The valley tag should be on the end panel,,opposite the counter,,,at the top/middle ,,just below the rail. It's a small tag.

And now I see you say it is a 8" table,,lol. NM!!!