Archer is Team USA Captain with Buddy Hall as Co-Captain for Mosconi Cup

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
Ok, so you have one opportunity only to discuss your qualifications to discuss the topic of bi-polar disorder.
If you're going to tell me that you are not a qualified medical practitioner...then why would your comment be anything other than an insult?

Add to that, if this is the case, why should I not ban you?

do it..............

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
do it..............

I vote don't do it, yet. He pushes the line sometimes, yes - but he does add spice. Hey, he's a frickin Canadian, he was born that way (albeit dropped on his head apparently). Rein it in Primo.

Let's do a poll. :grin-square:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
apparently we all still haven't come down, from BFDLAD's "chili", and KK9's "LCD", trips from last Friday????

and, there was a BLUE MOON a few nights ago; and they ARE, r-e-a-l.

PS - we've been drinking since 12pmEST @ FatBoy's post. TGIF!

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL.....wow

Some guys will never learn :kma:

He's been banned before and will try and sneak back in and I will ban him again.
The difference now, I will remove all his posts so he has no audience.

Every time I find him, it only takes a couple of keystrokes to undo anything he posts.

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
Here's a cute shot of Johnny Archer, Keith, and Buddy Hall taken at the Glass City Open in Toledo, Ohio, in 2004, I believe.

Either Johnny and Buddy are really tall or Keith is short. I guess that makes me really short. :eek:

Here us something that I heard about short people. I'll let you use it.

God only lets things grow until they're perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others. :wink:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Some guys will never learn :kma:

He's been banned before and will try and sneak back in and I will ban him again.
The difference now, I will remove all his posts so he has no audience.

Every time I find him, it only takes a couple of keystrokes to undo anything he posts.

Man, you deleted all of the good stuff he posted, which was all on the funny pic/gif thread!

Just out of curiosity, everyone knew it was champ/living legend, were you expecting he would change his ways and gave him another chance or what?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a cute shot of Johnny Archer, Keith, and Buddy Hall taken at the Glass City Open in Toledo, Ohio, in 2004, I believe.

Either Johnny and Buddy are really tall or Keith is short. I guess that makes me really short. :eek:

Keith isn't short, they are tall.:D

Couldn't help but notice: not too hard to tell which two of the three are the "old schoolers". (They are the ones without the cell phone on their belts.:D)

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Wow Buddy never played in the MC?!?! Reading this makes me really look forward to this years MC, but then again I look forward to it every year.

I'm excited to see the squads on both teams and certainly wondering if Earl will be back. If he can control himself (ahahahahaha) he would be an awesome addition. I don't care much for his antics, but find it disgusting during the MC as he isn't just representing himself anymore.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Man, you deleted all of the good stuff he posted, which was all on the funny pic/gif thread!

Just out of curiosity, everyone knew it was champ/living legend, were you expecting he would change his ways and gave him another chance or what?

crap! it's all gone.

ok, so what's the scoop?
is he that David-guy from CO, who steals cues?
(sorry for the de-rail, JAM)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Wow Buddy never played in the MC?!?! Reading this makes me really look forward to this years MC, but then again I look forward to it every year.

I'm excited to see the squads on both teams and certainly wondering if Earl will be back. If he can control himself (ahahahahaha) he would be an awesome addition. I don't care much for his antics, but find it disgusting during the MC as he isn't just representing himself anymore.

Gunzby, you must not have heard. Earl has been officially announced as IN. They are doing a documentary on him of sorts for M Cup's 20th anniversary.

Also, officially announced, Mike Tyson is co-captain (to keep Earl in check). Earl's playing partners are Manny Pacquio (he defected to the US last week to go up against Daz), Joe Rogan (he'll also commentate), Jay Helfert (who's getting a lifetime achievement award) and WolfGang Puck (since he's a Vegas local and will keep our boys fat and happy).