BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Arnie was always helpful & kind to me when i began building cues back in 2005

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Sad news
Makes me feel bad that I got on him a little a few years ago.
These sad times always put this cue stuff in perspective.
Rest in peace, and condolences to his friends and family.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Thank you for letting us know. It seems he was around forever and always had a lot of good information available. RIP Arnie.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member

Very sad news. I met Arnot in Orlando, FL, at the BCA expo in 1998. We held our 1st rec.sport.billiard tournament held at Rack's Billiards in Titusville later that night where I met many of the RSBers in person for the first time. Arnot could be a little gruff at times but he put a lot of himself into his work and was rightfully proud of it.

To this day I play with the Ivory Broken Heart he made for me. It still hits like nothing else I've ever held. It is not the fanciest cue that's ever been made, but it's mine and Arnot crafted it for me after my son passed away. He was always patient with me, even to a fault.

Strangely, just last week I was searching for him online to see how he was doing. For reasons I can't fathom his name just popped into my head and I felt the need to see if he had been online recently. I suppose it might have been Smorg letting me know he has a new partner to play with.

All the best wishes for Steven and the rest of Arnot's family in what has to be a difficult time. Rest in peace my friend, and thanks for the many years of conversations, good laughs, and knowledge shared. You are not forgotten.

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was one of the first guys I talked to when the bug bit me. He didn't tell you what you wanted to hear...he said his mind. RIP.

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks BHQ and JAM. He made a nice playing Cue.

Condolences to Family, Friends and Loved One's

R.I.P Arnot

-Kat,

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Condolences for the Arnot Family. He was a great cuemaker & a good friend.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Sorry to hear this news. Arnold had a large group of friends in the pool community, and will be missed.
RIP Arnot Q.

Will Prout

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear he came to the end of the road. The few communications I had with him were excellent and easy going.