AT SBE: Russian Kenny + Josh Brothers = well, you know

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
I don't know Josh and only know what I've read on here about RK. I can say though, if the balls were wide open on a Diamond bar table, I would have probably tried to run out too. Any combo can be tricky unless it is hanging in the jaws. Side pockets on a bar table can be especially tricky. Having said that, its hard to give the benefit of the doubt to guys like RK.

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the runout is easy I can definitely see going for the runout in a pit setting. Sitting around waiting an hour and longer to hit a ball can get you tight. Running a easy rack may help get you in stroke for a longer run in the pit. It's hard to gain momentum coming to those tables a runout can help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching the rerun of the ladies match that was played after the first night. Kenny was challenging one of the commentators? The mic was on during their heated convo. I think the guy name is scott with the prosthetic arm/leg. Well scott left during the commentating to play kenny. What happened with that?

Pretty sure Scott beat him.

sydbarret

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kinda like you not reading this entire thread and then jumping in at the end with a comment that makes me look really bad and hurts my rep? :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

I read the whole thread and based on the info I've seen if I had to bet I would bet it was not a dump.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I was watching the rerun of the ladies match that was played after the first night. Kenny was challenging one of the commentators? The mic was on during their heated convo. I think the guy name is scott with the prosthetic arm/leg. Well scott left during the commentating to play kenny. What happened with that?

They had played $100/game before that match and scott was up $400. Kenny begged him to play more... They played a race for $800 and Kenny won.

Next night Kenny came to Castle Billiards and they played two $2000 sets. Scott won them both.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They had played $100/game before that match and scott was up $400. Kenny begged him to play more... They played a race for $800 and Kenny won.

Next night Kenny came to Castle Billiards and they played two $2000 sets. Scott won them both.

:thumbup:

Hopefully all of the $$$ was posted. Glad to see the good guy pull it off.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
kinda like you not reading this entire thread and then jumping in at the end with a comment that makes me look really bad and hurts my rep? :rolleyes:

best,
brian kc

That is definitely a problem will threads that go on for days><:smile:

I don't know any of the degenerate gamblers involved in this classic dump, but I've seen it many times, even the part when the guy had to eventually win the game.
Not just anyone can dump a game like Tom Cruise.
The fix is in more than people think, and in many aspects of gambling and sports betting.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is definitely a problem will threads that go on for days><:smile:

I don't know any of the degenerate gamblers involved in this classic dump, but I've seen it many times, even the part when the guy had to eventually win the game.
Not just anyone can dump a game like Tom Cruise.
The fix is in more than people think, and in many aspects of gambling and sports betting.

I was dead tired once and just wanted out of the tourny. I had the 7-8-9 left. I tried to miss the 7 but not be too obvious-I made it- Same thing on the 8, same thing on the 9.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earlier in this thread you said you wondered if you were "slow".

I have been pretty straight-forward in what I have said here and, again, I don't take it lightly to say someone dumped a game. Do I have enough credibility for you to believe that or do you have me figured for some sort of an idiot?

Your "doubt he was dumping" is based on what exactly? Your view of the pit from St Louis?

And just to be clear(er), I'm not basing that he dumped on his not shooting a combo *I would have shot*. I'm basing it on him not shooting a combo *anyone who wanted an immediate win* would have shot.

That by itself was enough but then there were even a couple of other indicators.

best,
brian kc

When a banger comes to the table in 9 ball with bih he automatically looks to bang away at a combo, for an "immediate win" because he can't run out. What a pro comes to the table if the combo isn't wired and the table is open he looks for the run out.

Nothing personal, I simply disagree from your characterization of the events this was a "dump" and now someone else who was there and saw the shot says the combo was not wired as you suggested.

I'm curious, how well do you know the guy you are accusing of dumping - and in the process winning?

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanna say that before someone accuses another of dumping they should first have proof not to mention the so called dumper would have to lose. In this case there is no proof other than a so called wired combo. That wasnt wired. Maybe to a c player it was wired but a good player runs out and dont shoot that combo cause the out was easier. and also the so called dumper won the game. So this whole thread is meaningless and its sole purpose was to throw 2 guys under a bus for the editors amusment. There was 100% no dump in this game and threads like this is what kills pool/ pool players/ action all together.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
When a banger comes to the table in 9 ball with bih he automatically looks to bang away at a combo, for an "immediate win" because he can't run out. What a pro comes to the table if the combo isn't wired and the table is open he looks for the run out.

Nothing personal, I simply disagree from your characterization of the events this was a "dump" and now someone else who was there and saw the shot says the combo was not wired as you suggested.

I'm curious, how well do you know the guy you are accusing of dumping - and in the process winning?

hello again, Al.

It amazes me how well you see things from your recliner in St. Louis. Can you tell me, please, where the heck did I put my blue socks? I've been looking for 2 days. :confused:

I'm going to recap for you one last time that this game was an attempted dump by Josh for Russian Kenny.

When I, and about 20 others in the pit started calling bullshit over the *SIMPLE* combo not being shot for the win, Kenny, who was standing shoulder to shoulder with me and who had just switched over his $600 worth of bets to Joey Dupuis right before the break, says "awww, that was too bad, I wonder why he didn't shoot that", in his most arrogant and condescending voice.

RK was taking some pleasure letting us know the nice kid was taking a dive for him. Got it?

The combo was a cinch shot, the table was not a runout. He handed over the table to Dupuis who had an easy out but completely accidentally rattled and left the 7 deep in the corner pocket. Kenny's head nearly exploded.

Josh *had to* make these last few easy balls or risk immediate mob justice.

The "someone" whom you referenced in blue above, the man you decided to hook your wagon-of-truth to, that would be phillyviper.

When you get a free minute, go to our very own azb action room and see how the boys there feel about this guy's word and character.

But before you do that, can you please get back to me on my socks. :rolleyes:

I do not take posting shit like this lightly.

I stand behind what I've said.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:
The real probkem here

The real problem hete is the loud mouthed confirmed dirtbag, Russian Kenny.

Can anyone explain why a person would bet his 150 to 100 on either player," I just want action". Bullshit. The guy has at least one player ready to dump. He bets Brothers all night and hes running out like water. Then suddenly he will take either guy laying big odds? Bullshit.

Look the louder this POS gets when trying to make bets, the faster you run. He is a criminal, plain and simple. He lost again just like he has for the last year and a half.I wish him the worst of luck...thats what he deserves.

De$action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jb

I talk to josh late last night, he's a bit upset to say the least about this post. He politely requested if you have an issue with how he plays just don't bet on him anymore!!!! He also is wondering if you have some personal vendetta with RK and was hoping next time you could leave him out if.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello again, Al.

It amazes me how well you see things from your recliner in St. Louis. Can you tell me, please, where the heck did I put my blue socks? I've been looking for 2 days. :confused:

I'm going to recap for you one last time that this game was an attempted dump by Josh for Russian Kenny.

When I, and about 20 others in the pit started calling bullshit over the *SIMPLE* combo not being shot for the win, Kenny, who was standing shoulder to shoulder with me and who had just switched over his $600 worth of bets to Joey Dupuis right before the break, says "awww, that was too bad, I wonder why he didn't shoot that", in his most arrogant and condescending voice.

RK was taking some pleasure letting us know the nice kid was taking a dive for him. Got it?

The combo was a cinch shot, the table was not a runout. He handed over the table to Dupuis who had an easy out but completely accidentally rattled and left the 7 deep in the corner pocket. Kenny's head nearly exploded.

Josh *had to* make these last few easy balls or risk immediate mob justice.

The "someone" whom you referenced in blue above, the man you decided to hook your wagon-of-truth to, that would be phillyviper.

When you get a free minute, go to our very own azb action room and see how the boys there feel about this guy's word and character.

But before you do that, can you please get back to me on my socks. :rolleyes:

I do not take posting shit like this lightly.

I stand behind what I've said.

best,
brian kc

Well from my view and I was standing on the direct angel of the shot I can say that the run out seemed to be easier. But listen If you dont like russian kenny thats one .NOT MANY PEOPLE DO. But to say this was an attempted dump basef on something that came out of kenny mouth is simply retarted. So im not in st louis or do I have blue socks .I actually had front row vip seats inside that pit and whatever or whoever the 20 people u say think . JOSH JUST SIMPLY DOGGED IT.. he did not dump. Let alone would he ever dump for russian kenny. So maybe in the future you should not make bets and therfore you wouldn't feel the need to post stupid idiot threads like this accussing players of dumping and trying to ruin there reps for ur pleasure. If anything I would advise all the readers to look at this thread in its entirety and than look at you as a complete baphoon for even posting something so stupid and far from the truth. In my opinion people lije u are the reason why pool is what it is as far as gambling. Because although the majority disagree with you there will be a few idiots like u who believe this and that will be a discredit to josh as a player because over this false thread josh may potentially lose stack horses and action. So if that was ur plan than job well done. And you should be ashamed of urself .

claymont

JADE
Gold Member
Silver Member
Could you get him to explain why he didn't take the combination? It would help to clear this whole situation up. I've known Josh for a few years and I'm sorry to see his reputation get dragged down to RK's, as I don't believe that to be reality.

I talk to josh late last night, he's a bit upset to say the least about this post. He politely requested if you have an issue with how he plays just don't bet on him anymore!!!! He also is wondering if you have some personal vendetta with RK and was hoping next time you could leave him out if.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why doesn't josh post on here if he has something to say about it? Why are people posting for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Could you get him to explain why he didn't take the combination? It would help to clear this whole situation up. I've known Josh for a few years and I'm sorry to see his reputation get dragged down to RK's, as I don't believe that to be reality.

Im explaining why he didnt shoot combo. And this is directly from josh . THE RUN OUT was easier. Enough said. I also dont feel its nessessary for josh to get on hrre and defend himself against this stupid post. The bottom line is this. Kicken chicken never should have posted this thread. Everything in his post is retarded he is a complete dush bag abd anything he post from here on out should be looked at as rubish. He based this whole thread on a comment from russian kenny. / the not shooting of a combo. So in closing im gonna say if josh evet needs a stake horse he knows he can forever call me. Thats how much I know he wont dump. You see ive known josh since he was 13 years old and may do alot of f...ed shit but in this case josh didnt dump or attempt to dump. Story closed. And kicken chicken Your an idiot and should throw urself off a cliff.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It doesnt matter who you are or what you did in the past, when one has money, there will always be someone to bet with.

When people are in the heat of gambling they are not worry about someone past, they are just trying to win the money in his pocket.

That is why this POS kenny will always have action and he knows it!