Billy Incardona Wins Senior One Pocket

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was my pleasure (although not at the time) to lose in the final match to Billy Incardona in the Seniors One Pocket event at Bogies Billiards in Houston this past weekend. We had 24 players for the $2,000 added event. It was an epic match and Billy played fantastic. It is no small accomplishment that he prevailed and given the talent which competed, Billy stood victorious. My hat is off to you Billy, great shooting.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to know if there are any players that we might know that played.

Ken

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it was my pleasure (although not at the time) to lose in the final match to billy incardona in the seniors one pocket event at bogies billiards in houston this past weekend. We had 24 players for the $2,000 added event. It was an epic match and billy played fantastic. It is no small accomplishment that he prevailed and given the talent which competed, billy stood victorious. My hat is off to you billy, great shooting.

..50+.60+. 70+?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Billy is still a bad man... :thumbup:

Congrats sir!

And to you, too, Baby Huey, for making the final in this prestigious event. :cool:

best,
brian kc

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy ,this terrific showing convinces me that I need more weight.
Not complaining ,you told me that you were one of the best at your age.

Congrats,I am not that surprised your commentary on other players is
the main reason I watch any matches

good show

dean

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
baby huey you played great
and should hold your head up high
congrats to billy for the win
:) smiley face for both of you
congrats to you and of course to billy for the win

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats BI. :thumbup: Great post Baby Huey...great sportmanship. It's people like you that give pool a good name and keep it exciting.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It was my pleasure (although not at the time) to lose in the final match to Billy Incardona in the Seniors One Pocket event at Bogies Billiards in Houston this past weekend. We had 24 players for the $2,000 added event. It was an epic match and Billy played fantastic. It is no small accomplishment that he prevailed and given the talent which competed, Billy stood victorious. My hat is off to you Billy, great shooting.

:confused: :scratchhead:

A senior tournament?.....and a mere baby made it to the finals.

Congratulations to both Billy and the Baby...

...who would have the nerve to do the commentary when Billy plays?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:confused: :scratchhead:

A senior tournament?.....and a mere baby made it to the finals.

Congratulations to both Billy and the Baby...

Would like to hear Tom Wirth give it a shot.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I would...since I jokingly critique him anyways when ever we get together and do some friendly gambling with each other....and I would ask the BILLIARD GODS if they would let my old pal Freddy the Beard come down for just one day, to sit in the booth and commentate Billy's match with me...:)

- Ghost

PS, And re. the seniors tournament - congratulations to Billy and Jerry - two excellent One Pocket players, and good guys.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I would...since I critique him anyways when ever we get together and do some friendly gambling with each other....and I would ask the BILLIARD GODS if they would let my old pal Freddy the Beard come down for just one day, to sit in the booth and commentate with me...:)

- Ghost

PS, And re. the seniors tournament - congratulations to Billy and Jerry - two excellent One Pocket players, and good guys.

AHA, the One Pocket Ghost....
...I've whupped you a few times.....but how come you never do any of the racking?
:)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

How did my friend Frank the Barber do?