CA$H Cues - Tommy's Contact Info

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
Silver Member
IMO, somebody asking for deposit on an item that has yet to become reality, is tempting fate & ignoring the fact that life happens to all of us. There are countless times I would have been screwed if I were taking deposits. Sometimes I simply cannot deliver what I thought I could, for whatever reason, so if you haven't paid then you are out nothing & I can sleep knowing you didn't get screwed by me.

Eric, nice to know this.

I love the cue you sent and I'd like to get on a list for a fancier one. I can wait years without communication, I don't care.

Back to this thread.

I am one of those morons who trust AZ members.

I also ONLY pay by paypal.

I've never had to make a deposit as I usually buy completed / almost completed cues from owners or the cuemaker themselves.

I have offerred Eric a deposit several times, but he's the exception.

I've had nothing but amazing transactions here on AZ. I guess I'm lucky.

Treat this as an extended bump.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Amen!

Bothers me that he's still showing green rep and his ITrader is @ 100% !! WHY?

Let's throw a few red bombs on him! .... C' on Azers !!

Can a link to threads become part of an individual's ITrader history??

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Can a link to threads become part of an individual's ITrader history??

Adam I think not...unless it was your personal deal. In the past if someone leaves anything in iTrader that was not their own personal deal then that called for an immediate 30 days off. Check with Wilson but thats the way I understand it.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Adam I think not...unless it was your personal deal. In the past if someone leaves anything in iTrader that was not their own personal deal then that called for an immediate 30 days off. Check with Wilson but thats the way I understand it.

K, i hear ya. What i was wondering is can someone who is involved, or has been involved, link a thread as part of feedback?

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
K, i hear ya. What i was wondering is can someone who is involved, or has been involved, link a thread as part of feedback?

I'd ask Wilson just to be on the safe side. He's rather strict about whats allowed & whats not.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am unaware of any method to link this.

I suppose it really wouldn't be hard for Mike to make it possible though.

Dave

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member

Not a bad idea, but I doubt that it would really affect anything. When hangemhigh comes back, it won't be as hangemhigh.

He's probably here selling stuff under another name already, and I imagine he's laughing his ass off at this thread.

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Ttt

To the top!

Hoping the entire AZB community is keeping up with this thread.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'd like to know if charges have been filed? Lawsuits been brought? Debt collectors been hired?

Weren't we promised that Jess June was going to tell us his side of the story? No one is capable of going to the guy's house to see what's up? No one has seen him in the pool room? Pool players can't stay out of the pool room.

Is he in jail, on the run from drug dealers, no one knows anything?????

I swear this forum is really beginning to suck. You all KNOW FOR SURE if SVB changes the tip on his CueTec from the factory one but no one can find out if "Tommy/Sam" really exists or is even still alive.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I'd like to know if charges have been filed? Lawsuits been brought? Debt collectors been hired?

Weren't we promised that Jess June was going to tell us his side of the story? No one is capable of going to the guy's house to see what's up? No one has seen him in the pool room? Pool players can't stay out of the pool room.

Is he in jail, on the run from drug dealers, no one knows anything?????

I swear this forum is really beginning to suck. You all KNOW FOR SURE if SVB changes the tip on his CueTec from the factory one but no one can find out if "Tommy/Sam" really exists or is even still alive.

Yo GUNSLINGER,

Why back up to the wall with your bb gun drawn and rattle cages?

You'd be better served Pm'G the screwed.

i've got boots on the ground and havn't heard squat w/regards to "tom, tommy, sam, ed, eddie" and am wondering if he exists. If so, he has more moves than Elgin Baylor.

TC, a

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
I filed police reports with the local authorities there and here. I filed an FBI Internet Crimes Commission report as well. Haven't heard anything from any LE organization. When I talked to the Jackson PD, they basically said they have so many cases of fraud to muck through that they can't get to them all... they just don't have the time, money or manpower to care. Talked to a lawyer as well. He said unless it was just to prove a point and I had a lot of money to blow, don't waste my time. I'd never see the cue again and I would just end up paying 10 times more than it was worth and even if I did win, I still wouldn't get sh*t.

Nothing I can do.

As far as Jess June goes... he doesn't care. He's essentially done making cues anyways. I doubt he picks it up again for anything other than a hobby. Why would he in this economy? So, don't hold your breath to hear from him.

For me.... this issue is dead. I've done all I can other than buying a $2000 plane ticket and showing up on his door step which I still think would be worthless and in Tennessee.... might get me shot.

Lesson learned. I don't buy cues online anymore or do much else other than shop from reputable stores. Just the way it is. Too much chance for nefarious behavior and too little checks and balances.

Have a good Thanksgivings folks!

r

Greg

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
I think most of the guys that were buying his Engles cases knew the minute they got them they were fresh minted and from the source. The thing is they were too nice to really ***** about. Same with the merry widow CA$H cues, at the price they were damn nice, I still play with mine when I can

I think he may have gotten hit by a bus or something, its is strange for someone who posted 3 - 5 time a day stop stone cold since June.

I never had a problem with him, but shame on him if he ran away with people's money