Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
If Cubc plays short stop speed, which I imagine he would, I have to like his end of it.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Interesting match. I like Cubc's posts and I'm a big OMGWTF fan. I think I have to go with OMGWTF on the blind though - just 'cause she's one of the coolest chicks ever.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
cubc said:
it was over 3 months ago and I had heard nothing from anyone until 2 days ago so no I wasnt planning on going. A lot of bs happened 3 months ago to the point I completely severed contact with her.

Either way I'm going out there to play her. I have NO problems with it.

I'd prefer not to relive all the drama that occured months ago and just play the match and move on. So all you drama queens just drop it. Make your bets or whatever, watch the game, and enjoy it.

I'm not a drama queen, in fact I didn't even comment. I merely pointed out the fact that OMGWTF, et al, weren't making it up. You said "mark my word" and then I guess you forgot because no one emailed you weekly reminders about it. We all forget things sometimes, but I didn't think it was fair for you to imply that others put words in your mouth. Hence the quotes. ;)

That's all I had to say. Wasn't so bad, was it? :)

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
JCIN said:
OMGWTF knows that once the money is up the secret squirel stuff is history.

Or is it?

I heard that OMGWTF looks exactly like Jeanette Lee. :D

I'm totally kidding! But due to the currently classified nature of OMGWTF's identity, how can we know for sure it's her who is playing? :D :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
Or is it?

I'm totally kidding! But due to the currently classified nature of OMGWTF's identity, how can we know for sure it's her who is playing? :D :D

So their could be a ringer slipped in here. A mask and a ringer. Johnnyt

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
Or is it?

cubc has played omgwtf already. So, I assume he would remember what she looks like.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
1pRoscoe said:
what?? don't forget that OMG flew across the US just to play him, when he is actually going to the BCA nationals....

and he knew much longer than 2 days....
Oh I know. I actually lost a dinner bet to her because I did not think Cubc would play. She has said since he made the offer of the game that he would play. I always figured it was internet woofing. I also know that she is firing her own dough on this deal and she worked her a$$ off to get the stake together. Add in the fact that she knows she is going to lose her anonymity in this deal, shows how much she wants to play. Pretty strong.

I talked to her earlier today and she is sending the deposit today.

This is the rarest form of action known to man. An internet woofing session that actually happens.....and everyone will get to sweat it. This has got to be a first in pool history. Other grudge matches have happened like Jimbo/Barton but as far as I know never before has one been streamed live.

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
This is the rarest form of action known to man. An internet woofing session that actually happens.....and everyone will get to sweat it. This has got to be a first in pool history. Other grudge matches have happened like Jimbo/Barton but as far as I know never before has one been streamed live.

When/where was the Jimbo/Barton macth?-Who won?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottR said:
cubc has played omgwtf already. So, I assume he would remember what she looks like.

Yes, but this could all be a cleverly devised ploy by OMGWTF to fool everyone into thinking she is someone else. Cubc could be in on the whole deceitful plan.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omgcubc

I'll go with CubC on this one. Wish we had some pics of the players so we can get some head to head boxing type promos together for the big matchup!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
cyrex said:
I'll go with CubC on this one. Wish we had some pics of the players so we can get some head to head boxing type promos together for the big matchup!

omg_cub.jpg

:D :D
This is a joke flyer that was made up a few months ago. Back when the wing was in full effect. The funny thing is that this damn thing is actually going to happen. Amazes the poop out of me really. Internet matches NEVER happen.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
:D :D
This is a joke flyer that was made up a few months ago. Back when the wing was in full effect. The funny thing is that this damn thing is actually going to happen. Amazes the poop out of me really. Internet matches NEVER happen.
She agreed to be streamed? OMG!! WTF???? LOL!!!

Fred

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
ScottR said:

In my best Johnny Carson voice,..."I did not know that!" :D

Alrighty then, let's get ready to rumble! :D

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ill take the lady on this one.
can someone post a link for a video of a "chicken wing" stroke. im pretty sure i have never seen anyone play like that before.