Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Hope OMGWTF Will Sing "You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings"

Well, due to the Poll voting, Cubc is being replaced by the entire remaining contestants from American Idol.

Doug
( all bets will remain in play on the substitutes ) :)

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
omgwtf said:
You look too serious.

You shouldn't play to win all the time. You should expect to lose. This is only a game.

Let me show you what you're doing wrong. Especially on the break. I'm sure you break like a girl.

Clearly you don't eat enough. I'll teach you how to cook.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Cornerman said:
You look too serious.

You shouldn't play to win all the time. You should expect to lose. This is only a game.

Let me show you what you're doing wrong. Especially on the break. I'm sure you break like a girl.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred
It was nice knowing you Fred.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
You look too serious.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred

I think you just picked out all the things from her blog that pissed her off the most.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Someone came up with that saying for a reason Fred. Your gonna have to come up with your own now...

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
You look too serious.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred

You forgot to offer to play her $100 a set but not right now. Oh also talk crap about her, standing as close as possible because you don't think she can hear you because of her headphones.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
You look too serious.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred

Teach her how to cook? One, she's a woman. Of COURSE she knows how to cook. Two, what kind of man wants to teach a woman how to cook? :confused: :D Where's your man card? That's if you hadn't had it pulled before. I'll take a wild guess and assume it had.

//Yes I know you were being facetious.
//No I don't care.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smokeandapancak said:
well Russ never got back to me....

ahh what the hell... I will take your action also....

Russ if you are out there then please confirm if you still want to go in ...
Ok. We are on for $100. You got cubc and I have omgwtf.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
You look too serious.

Rah rah rah, Go Team!!!!

Fred

Fred,
I think you are being a bit harsh. She just needs to adust her grip a smidge, then change her stance a bit, and switch over to the fist-bridge (it's a LOT easier for beginners to master). Then with a few pointers (make sure to make ALL of the stripes before you shoot the eight; take all of the easy shots first; safeties are for sissies) she will be ready to join the rest of us REAL players. She just needs better supervision.....I know you will agree that it's cool when girls try to play pool; it's important to help them as much as you can.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
Teach her how to cook? One, she's a woman. Of COURSE she knows how to cook. Two, what kind of man wants to teach a woman how to cook? :confused: :D Where's your man card? That's if you hadn't had it pulled before. I'll take a wild guess and assume it had.

//Yes I know you were being facetious.
//No I don't care.

Sorry, I didn't hear you. I had this big beer can fall on my head....

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
There's Always The Chance There's Some Beer In It

Cornerman said:
Sorry, I didn't hear you. I had this big beer can fall on my head....

If you have an extra, I'd like one too, please.
D.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
cubc said:
I hope this airline stuff gets resolved. Right now apparently over 2400 american airlines planes have been grounded for FAA bureaucratic overreaction (basically). Soon to be moving to other airlines as well.

Hope it gets squared away before May.

Heres the link to it anyway. I've been following this stuff for the past week or so.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080410...ty_analysis;_ylt=Akc.KF8hsN8QOlYRFLsaAYqs0NUE

Do you guys have any restrictions on the no-show money? Otherwise, are you taking the bus?

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
Do you guys have any restrictions on the no-show money? Otherwise, are you taking the bus?

I dont know how it will work if my flight gets cancelled. Right now I'm just hoping everything is worked out. So far I've received no email saying anything has changed.. But the FAA seems to be having a field day with this so far.

I scheduled my flight to arrive the night before so I could at least get some rest after working all day and then the flight.. I'm hoping worst case scenario I can at least make it before 1pm the next day and have to sleep on the plane.

Just hoping this ends soon so I dont have any problems.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
cubc said:
I dont know how it will work if my flight gets cancelled. Right now I'm just hoping everything is worked out. So far I've received no email saying anything has changed.. But the FAA seems to be having a field day with this so far.

I scheduled my flight to arrive the night before so I could at least get some rest after working all day and then the flight.. I'm hoping worst case scenario I can at least make it before 1pm the next day and have to sleep on the plane.

Just hoping this ends soon so I dont have any problems.
Think about it...

gibbq029.jpg
+
ups_truck.jpg
=

11_17_2005%20164.jpg

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Fred,
I think you are being a bit harsh. She just needs to adust her grip a smidge, then change her stance a bit, and switch over to the fist-bridge (it's a LOT easier for beginners to master). Then with a few pointers (make sure to make ALL of the stripes before you shoot the eight; take all of the easy shots first; safeties are for sissies) she will be ready to join the rest of us REAL players. She just needs better supervision.....I know you will agree that it's cool when girls try to play pool; it's important to help them as much as you can.

Another misogynist, no doubt. :p :D ;)
JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
I'll just repeat my question: Do you wanna marry me? :cool:

Do you promise to love her and honor her until you no longer play pool?
JoeyA