CJ Wiley

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
Heard about this guy. Seems hard to get info for him.

I've tried the search function here but not much comes up.

Apparently he's selling some kind of aiming system. Seems a bit hidden/low-key though.

Can anyone provide more details?

Thanks in advance!

flash5153

none
Silver Member
lol.You didn't get nothing on the search huh?? Well try scrolling down the page you might come up with something you are looking for. Good Luck

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Apparently he's selling some kind of aiming system. Seems a bit hidden/low-key though.

Thanks in advance!

How anyone does not know who C.J. Wiley is, a regular member of this forum like you, well, that seems odd to me. I don't find this thread humorous, and if this is an attempt to, once again, create a negative back-and-forth, it's quite sad. What a shame! :mad:

mudball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:groucho::groucho::groucho: All this thread needs is a touch of insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :groucho::groucho::groucho:

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow....so much easier to just see the humor than to make it serious.:thud::thud::thud:

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member

Thanks in advance!

CJ Wiley?? Why, he's a world champion pool player, lover of beautiful women, rich beyond belief, owner of multiple famous nightclubs, master of numerous martial arts, and author of many successful learning tools that most all pool players became educated by. Who are you??

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I did a little research, and initially came up dry. I was starting to get discouraged that I'd ever be able to help you Luther. But then I had a weird idea. I searched the site for the last 20 or so guys to get banned from AZB, and then looked at their last posts. When I found the threads where they had their final words, there was the elusive Mr. Wiley! That should give you a starting point.

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks in advance!

He gets his name dropped around here almost as much as Christopher Hitchens .

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did a little research, and initially came up dry. I was starting to get discouraged that I'd ever be able to help you Luther. But then I had a weird idea. I searched the site for the last 20 or so guys to get banned from AZB, and then looked at their last posts. When I found the threads where they had their final words, there was the elusive Mr. Wiley! That should give you a starting point.

Let me hit the Like button! ;)

Attachments

• Facebook-Like-Button.jpg
    Facebook-Like-Button.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 674

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He gets his name dropped around here almost as much as Christopher Hitchens .

Okay, okay. You got me. I had to look up who "Christopher Hitchens" was. :embarrassed2:

Attachments

• 220px-Christopher_Hitchens_crop.jpg
    220px-Christopher_Hitchens_crop.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 665