Congrats Oscar

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just have to say congrats to my friend Oscar Dominguez, what a sick final with Jayson Shaw, Oscar was up 10-3 and Jayson puts a package on him to get to 11-9. Oscar plays one of the sickest safeties I have ever seen on the hill. What a great match.

Back to Back. for The Big O.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He definitely out banked and out safes Shaw. Those are big flaws in Shaws game. That comes from only playin rotation though. As where Oscar is a great 3 cushion player, so he banks, kicks and safes well.

Anyhow, well done Oscar.
Watched it all online for FREE.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He definitely out banked and out safes Shaw. Those are big flaws in Shaws game. That comes from only playin rotation though. As where Oscar is a great 3 cushion player, so he banks, kicks and safes well.

Anyhow, well done Oscar.
Watched it all online for FREE.

You mean we Americans actually have a player that's better than a Euro? Cool! :cool:

Congratulations to Oscar. Is he coming up on Shane's heels? I sure hope so. We could use two clean-cut kids in the American professional pool realm. :)

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I was there and all I gotta say is Oscar is rock solid...Shaw is as well...best two made the finals.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just have to say congrats to my friend Oscar Dominguez, what a sick final with Jayson Shaw, Oscar was up 10-3 and Jayson puts a package on him to get to 11-9. Oscar plays one of the sickest safeties I have ever seen on the hill. What a great match.

Back to Back. for The Big O.

Congrats, and thank you Oscar, Jayson deserves this especially after seeing him jumping up and down with joy, giving high 5 for team Europe all the time at the MC at side lines, truthfully i did not like him doing that, but i guess there is no law to prevent him from doing so..

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Oscar!

Any chance this match is on vid? Would love to see it:smile:

Chrippa

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was a great tourny to watch and the commentators kept it interesting! Grats to Oscar and Jayson they both played great!

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats, and thank you Oscar, Jayson deserves this especially after seeing him jumping up and down with joy, giving high 5 for team Europe all the time at the MC at side lines, truthfully i did not like him doing that, but i guess there is no law to prevent him from doing so..
Why did that bother you. He was routimg for his ffriends. Jayson is a good guy and got out layed. Thats all

Avathar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That match was TERRIBLE! It cost me my 10 Ball today ;) I was still half asleep during my first match of our league day ;)

Great shooting of both players. Jayson lost the match after missing an easy four when he was back to only being down by 10:11
I think it was the only bad ball in the whole match from both players (I do not count the long miss of Oscar when he was left a very long draw shot from the rail where he had to jack up a bit, just afte JAyson hitting hima 5 pack or something)

These two guys behaved very respectfully, played every ball with loads of determination and confidence... It was amazing shooting.

Borana and Al were did not even need to exaggerate when speaking about how great to watch that match was ...
I hope we will see these two on one of the coming Mosconi Cups ... They both are great sport to watch!

Also the whole commentary was great to listen to (btw was it THE Allison Fisher earlier that day who made comments with her slightly sore throat? Which ever Allison that was, she and Borana belong into the booth in the next MC together with the guys!!!)

Oh of course congrats to both the winner and the runner up!

Last edited:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Want to see this match !

Are the finals going to be posted on line anywhere, I hope so as I didn't get a chance to
see the match.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That match was TERRIBLE! It cost me my 10 Ball today ;) I was still half asleep during my first match of our league day ;)

Great shooting of both players. Jayson lost the match after missing an easy four when he was back to only being down by 10:11
I think it was the only bad ball in the whole match from both players (I do not count the long miss of Oscar when he was left a very long draw shot from the rail where he had to jack up a bit, just afte JAyson hitting hima 5 pack or something)

These two guys behaved very respectfully, played every ball with loads of determination and confidence... It was amazing shooting.

Borana and Al were did not even need to exaggerate when speaking about how great to watch that match was ...
I hope we will see these two on one of the coming Mosconi Cups ... They both are great sport to watch!

Also the whole commentary was great to listen to (btw was it THE Allison Fisher earlier that day who made comments with her slightly sore throat? Which ever Allison that was, she and Borana belong into the booth in the next MC together with the guys!!!)

Oh of course congrats to both the winner and the runner up!

I think it may have been Alison (one "l") Fischer (F-i-s-c-h-e-r with a "c"), not the WPBA pro player. I have been a big fan of hers in recent times. Her contributions to the NYC Grind website are phenomenal. Her insights are fresh and current. I like her a lot. :cool:

Hell, yeah, we need pool lady commentator, especially one who knows what time of day it is in 2013. 'Bout damn time too. ;)

Avathar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it may have been Alison (one "l") Fischer (F-i-s-c-h-e-r with a "c"), not the WPBA pro player. I have been a big fan of hers in recent times. Her contributions to the NYC Grind website are phenomenal. Her insights are fresh and current. I like her a lot. :cool:

Hell, yeah, we need pool lady commentator, especially one who knows what time of day it is in 2013. 'Bout damn time too. ;)

She did great, thats for sure! Very pleasent to listen too, both of them ladies!

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Oscar. He played well; as did everyone. Got to watch courtesy of AZ; big shoutout to them. Thanks much. Al was rock solid in booth and entertaining. Also enjoyed everyone one of the guest commentators. Also this guy Dabee or something like that played rock solid as well. Thanks much guys !

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watch the Next One i Guess

I was planing on watching the tournament today (Sun) as the streaming guide on the home page said the 14th and 15th. But since there was already a thread saying Oscar won
I guess that's out. CONGRATS OSCAR !

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

how old are you?

best,
brian kc

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was planing on watching the tournament today (Sun) as the streaming guide on the home page said the 14th and 15th. But since there was already a thread saying Oscar won
I guess that's out. CONGRATS OSCAR !

I missed the finals but in one of the earlier matches they mentioned the weather was bad and they were trying to finish yesterday. Maybe someone will post to youtube so we can catch up. I'd like to see it.

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why did that bother you. He was routimg for his ffriends. Jayson is a good guy and got out layed. Thats all

Not sure if you saw how happy and cheerful he was, too much, with him playing at the US soil and them being friends i would have scaled back a little and not show it all, like adding insult to injury! maybe the camera was biased then too. All i said i did not like it, consider me a sore looser!