Congrats to Kostanian and Wiseman

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anna's first tv match, and I don't recall ever seeing Ronnie Wiseman in a tv match. Congratulations to both these players.
 
satman said:
Anna's first tv match, and I don't recall ever seeing Ronnie Wiseman in a tv match. Congratulations to both these players.

That's for sure. I'm so happy to see Ronnie playing well, to include Johnny, Shawn, and Jeremy! USA, all the way, as they say! :)

BTW, how come there's only 32 players in the tournament? I may have missed a thread why it is 32 players instead of 64. Maybe it is a time issue.

JAM
 
Fart sniffer said:
Um, what tournament is it and what channel is it on? I wanna watch.

What channel is it on? LOL! :D

I think we're all getting a little spoiled with TAR, Accu-Stats, Billards Club Network, and AzBilliards TV. ;)

I think the finals will be televised at a future date. The tournament is happening in Charlotte, North Carolina, in conjunction with a billiards expo.

READ ALL ABOUT IT on the Main Page of AzBillards. It's front-page news: http://www.azbilliards.com

JAM
 
Thank you very much, it's been a while since I have checked the main page out. Will jet over there right now!!
 
I have to add my congrats here as well! Anna is SO excited about this! She may be small in stature but she's got the biggest heart of anyone I know! Congrats to Ronnie and Jeremy also!!! I hope they rock it out!!
 
Congrat's to little Anna! She played in a few Hunter Classics Tour events (now the OB Cues Ladies 9-Ball Tour) and quickly rose too fast on the WPBA to play with us any more. We are all so proud of her!!!
 
They had an event in Canada a few years ago. I think Archer beat him in the finals... It was covered on TSN. Can't remember the name, maybe, Moslon Championship or something.
 
Hey Anna - You Go Girl!

Anna, Anna, bo-ba-na. Sending you good vibes and well wishes. You are my hero!!!! ;)
 
Yea to both! I haven't watched pool on TV in a while 'cause I get bored watching the same players. These two I will definitely watch!
 
Glad to see Anna break through. She is one my favorite munchkins. LOL...she makes Alex look tall. Hope she snaps it off.
 
2007 hopkins-ronnie wiseman

2-yrs ago at the allen hopkins -wiseman must have been on the tv table he won the tournement. good job again ronnie, I remember archer,morris,petroni,schmidt,deuel,moore,putnam. and at the derby wiseman played one pocket,with tony as his coach against ? slim.detroit-mark
 
Congrats to Anna

I had the opportunity to play in a match with Anna a lil over a year ago. She is a very good player and I'm happy to see her get her first TV appearance. Congrats and look out for her in the future events.;)
 
Back
Top