CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
he probably sold your cue & spent it. then doesn't have money to pay you, so he's avoiding you. common practice for him

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next time contact Cuesblues about selling a cue.
Rock solid guy and a big mover of used cues.
The 4 Ron Haley cues I recently sold from the Bushwacker collection sold in a day for top dollar.
Ron Haley cues are the hottest cues right now, a monkey could sell a Haley, what's the problem with Cornerstone.
The consignment cue should have been sold and paid for in a day.
Spider should have had his funds months ago
What a bunch of crap
Next time contact Cuesblues about selling a cue.
Rock solid guy and a big mover of used cues.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in this race. I haven’t spoke to Bill in 10? Years. However 10 years ago we did a few deals, I brought a Author cue from Germany for him, we traded etc. Never had a problem. We both made $. Again that was 10 years ago.

The concept of being a “cue dealer” has always amused me. Before the internet I used to buy & sell cues on the rail in the pool room for 10 years. Then the internet comes along and there are self proclaimed “dealers” “collectors”. It’s all the same shit. I got more cues than most dealers(cough cough) and have bought and sold poles for 36 years.

Fatboy<——-cue dealer.

wanna buy some wood?????
Can you adopt me please??? :)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call the police and explain what happened. Show them all the correspondence you have had with Bill. Go from there.
Based on what little i know of this all that's happened is a case of gross mis-communication. Don't think the cops are gonna get involved until an actual crime has taken place.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Based on what little i know of this all that's happened is a case of gross mis-communication. Don't think the cops are gonna get involved until an actual crime has taken place.

Good communication is like business 101.

Bad communication has started wars for real.

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can not keep someone's property indefinitely.

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
AAA6D955-4798-43FB-AFEB-E5BCA5EAC3AD.png

Attachments

• 97AB2FB4-877C-477A-B2D7-BAC133723A7A.png
    97AB2FB4-877C-477A-B2D7-BAC133723A7A.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 290

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Billie had tried contacting me on Monday afternoon Tuesday morning we had a tornado come through wiped out Internet cell towers and electric in my house for six days I had no idea he posted all of this I offered to buy the Q I’m dropping in the queue in a box putting stamps on it today And sending it certified mail, I could not sell it because he wanted over 4000 for it and the whole thread on the Haley fan page everyone said it was 3200 Value so when I tried to sell it people laughed at me I offered him 31 and he blew a gasket so he can deal with it, Once the post office has it it is no longer my responsibility

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Billie had tried contacting me on Monday afternoon Tuesday morning we had a tornado come through wiped out Internet cell towers and electric in my house for six days I had no idea he posted all of this I offered to buy the Q I’m dropping in the queue in a box putting stamps on it today And sending it certified mail, I could not sell it because he wanted over 4000 for it and the whole thread on the Haley fan page everyone said it was 3200 Value so when I tried to sell it people laughed at me I offered him 31 and he blew a gasket so he can deal with it, Once the post office has it it is no longer my responsibility
Wrong, it is your responsibility until it is safely delivered, there's a ton of legal precedent on this.

Better insure it.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Does Psalm 91:15 read "I will lie to my customers and listen to the call of Facebook" ?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew there was more to this. Whether or not you understand, accept or reject Bill’s explanation, it makes sense to me & I believe him based on my prior dealings with Bill. You do not get to be as prominent as Cornerstone Cues by being
dishonest or unreliable. This forum is a little too quick to render judgements on pool cue professionals like Bill Grassley
and it’s happened with lots of others. The bottom feeders like Zinzola & Peppers soiled the image of cue professionals.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew there was more to this. Whether or not you understand, accept or reject Bill’s explanation, it makes sense to me & I believe him based on my prior dealings with Bill. You do not get to be as prominent as Cornerstone Cues by being
dishonest or unreliable. This forum is a little too quick to render judgements on pool cue professionals like Bill Grassley
and it’s happened with lots of others. The bottom feeders like Zinzola & Peppers soiled the image of cue professionals.
Yup, the tornado proof let's Bill of the hook on this one. Can't blame the guy for a tornado.