CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
How do you start a tornado?
For starters you must occupy a trailer home park with a Ford pick-up on cinder blocks in the front yard, maybe an old bathtub laying outside, proper attire would be a bathrobe and curlers in your hair (female) or a wife beater t-shirt, baseball hat, and a beer (male) and last but least you must be fluent in hillbilly speak. If you fail to meet any of the above criteria you are facing long odds to have a tornado find you (at least according to the news). :)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For starters you must occupy a trailer home park with a Ford pick-up on cinder blocks in the front yard, maybe an old bathtub laying outside, proper attire would be a bathrobe and curlers in your hair (female) or a wife beater t-shirt, baseball hat, and a beer (male) and last but least you must be fluent in hillbilly speak. If you fail to meet any of the above criteria you are facing long odds to have a tornado find you (at least according to the news). :)
You just described about half-the-people that live in my home state, Okla. ;)

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I have attempted to contact him all day and since he is paying for the shipping he says he would not respond to me and if I need to ensure it I even purchased a case and sent it in a case that is the most I can do in spite of all the bad things then he said for things beyond my Control

Bill, your being penny wise and $$$ foolish if you don't insure the cue for full value.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Bill, your being penny wise and $$$ foolish if you don't insure the cue for full value.

Yes insurance is cheaper, than having to pay for a loss from damages, or a thief stealing your package.

USPS does loose packages that never turn up.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I sent bill a cue 3 months ago on consignment. I sent him an email 3 weeks ago that he ignored. Then i sent him a face boo message and he said he still has my cue.
Bill stoptelling me lies and return my cue.

Bill,

did you get your cue back in the same condition it was in when you sent/delivered it to BG?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Well I personally had a priority mail package that almost 4 weeks to get to me.

Priority Mail use to be 2-3 days before Covid.

I thought it was lost, or lifted, just very slow.😵‍💫
"Certified" is MUCH more reliable than "Priority", however, BW hasn't confirmed receipt and that the cue is as it was when shipped to BG.

BG is responsible until BW is satisfied.

for your info BILL is both their first names

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
"Certified" is MUCH more reliable than "Priority", however, BW hasn't confirmed receipt and that the cue is as it was when shipped to BG.

BG is responsible until BW is satisfied.

for your info BILL is both their first names

Actually Certificated is like first class mail, just goes in first class bad. Registered is tracked best, then Express. But both are more pricy.

Last Cue I sent Express Mail was $60.00+, plus extra for full insurance.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually Certificated is like first class mail, just goes in first class bad. Registered is tracked best, then Express. But both are more pricy.

Last Cue I sent Express Mail was $60.00+, plus extra for full insurance.
People should not be cheap asses.

I paid over $100 to ship and insure one of my favorite shafts once.

The shaft weighed four ounces and the package weighed less than a pound.