DCC One Pocket - final rounds

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking at the «brackets» it looks like Efren played his round 12 match vs Sky, and is waiting for opponent in round 13.

The match between Tony C and J Pinegar was a round 11 match. So my guess is that Tony and J will play again in round 12 while Efren will play the winner in round 13
No, that is missing the already completed rd 12 between tony and hennesse that Tony won.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reyes (0) vs Hennessee (1) starting now on stream. Chohan (1) the bye. DAMN, they are holding the finals till tomorrow and showing the stupid ring game tonight.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reyes (0) vs Hennessee (1) starting now on stream. Chohan (1) the bye. DAMN, they are holding the finals till tomorrow and showing the stupid ring game tonight.

Obviously trying to give Efren a night to rest if he beats Hennesseee

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, gonna have to mute Frost.

NotFrost.jpg

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
He has never been 69/70 before and hitting balls around with no pressure is nothing like being in intense long battles at that age. No matter though as he escaped back to back grueling matches and has at least one more left in him at this point.
Efren is always in action.

Are we talking about the same guy EFREN REYES?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren is always in action.

Are we talking about the same guy EFREN REYES?
Yes the same guy that BOTH commentators mentioned they were surprised at how well he was holding up at his age given the pressure and stress. "Time and Tide don't wait for no man." Of course they don't know all you do but Scott and Nick keep mentioning it- If you are there, go over and straighten them out.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Yes the same guy that BOTH commentators mentioned they were surprised at how well he was holding up at his age given the pressure and stress. "Time and Tide don't wait for no man." Of course they don't know all you do but Scott and Nick keep mentioning it- If you are there, go over and straighten them out.
If I was I would lol

VVP

Registered
2 sets to 0 Pinegar is ahead.

ETA:
Pinegar won.
I believe they said that they are done for the day with one pocket so that's good for Efren. He should pull out of the 9 ball if he has to play any more 9 ball match today.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No mention of 3/4 U.S. players in the semi's. Not a bad showing for the U.S. I think pool in the US bottomed out a couple years ago, and I think things are slowly turning around. I know this doesn't really show that, but it's just my general feel.

Better days are ahead.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I hear right no one pocket finals today? Ugh. I bought the day yesterday, to watch the finals. They got moved to today, so bought again. Now moved to tomorrow? That's pool for you, no rhyme or reason. End rant.