Diamond Open - Aiken, SC

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They got the $1K entry 10 Ball event starting in a few hours.

How have the quality of the Omega streams been lately?

Diamond10ball.jpg

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
That's a very elite field. It will take some very fancy shooting to snap this one off!

Wishing the best of luck to all these fine players.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$39.99

IMG_7324.jpg

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Looks like Sky is already out and SVB lost his first match. Anyone watch any of the stream so far?

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried watching one of the matches in the recent 1P event. But have to admit with a camera angle that didn't show the players it was very difficult to follow. Is the 9 ball better?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried watching one of the matches in the recent 1P event. But have to admit with a camera angle that didn't show the players it was very difficult to follow. Is the 9 ball better?
This same streamer?

The camera angle and resolution isn't the greatest. The main table looks like it has green felt when it is blue. Secondary table looks fine. You can't see much more than the table and players when they get down to shoot. Heads are cut off when walking around. At least steady stream, no buffering yet, and there are two tables you can watch simultaneously.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Disappointed that the main 9b is on the small table. I guess they're trying to have a mixture of everything.

mattydrva

Tony three fouled him hill hill to win the match. Tony’s first match was also went hill hill with Kazakis. I’m sure JJ has noticed Tony having really good showings in his last few rotation events.
I really hope JJ is noticing Tony's recent rotation game and giving him much consideration for Mosconi Cup. For the three remaining spots on the team I cannot come up with 3 better rotation players in USA than Tony. Actually, I hope he gets more than consideration but rather selection.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really hope JJ is noticing Tony's recent rotation game and giving him much consideration for Mosconi Cup. For the three remaining spots on the team I cannot come up with 3 better rotation players in USA than Tony. Actually, I hope he gets more than consideration but rather selection.
He actually brought up during the Alex match last week that Tony's rotation game is very underrated.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He actually brought up during the Alex match last week that Tony's rotation game is very underrated.
When you can play world class one pocket like Tony can, with the shotmaking and cue ball control that requires, even though that may be his specialty game, there’s absolutely no reason he can’t also play world-class 9-ball.