Earl in Stockholm

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

here´s some pics of Earl at "JOLO" in Stockholm. Earl is here to play Chamats Tournament.
They started out the day with some Tennis and then headed in to Jolo to plays some challenge matches, short races to 3 or 5, 200SEK or 300SEK. Earl was in good spirits and the crowd was growing when I left, they are still in there and I might be able to go and look again.

Anyway, here are some pics - iPhone, bad lightning but....:)

Regards

Chrippa

IMG_2563.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Cool pic's, thanks!

Who's sig is that on that cue? I can only make out "Richard".

I love that blue lighting, makes for interesting atmosphere.

I wonder how financially Earl could do this. Is Chamat's a big $ tourney?

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Cool pic's, thanks!

Who's sig is that on that cue? I can only make out "Richard".

I love that blue lighting, makes for interesting atmosphere.

I wonder how financially Earl could do this. Is Chamat's a big $ tourney?

I believe it's "Richard J Hsu". He's a custom cue maker based in NYC, if I'm not mistaken.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

Thanks for the info on the break cue, had some wonders about that one. Earl was playing and I just talked and took some pics between the short races. The MG cue has a slim shaft, 12mm and a 20 inch pro taper according to Earl - I felt it was even thinner but that might have to do with the fact of the loooooong pro taper. He did say that MG and him hasn´t a deal right now, still friends but no contract. I didn´t asked him about the breaker but it seemed to have a thick and a very strong taper by the looks of it, maybe 13,5 - 14mm.
I will see if I get the time to visit the tourney, middle of Easter and family has to be considered.

http://interpoolopen.com/

Regards

Chrippa

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
He kills me with that damn tennis racket wrap on the pools cues! Oh well, whatever works I guess.:thumbup:

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
4-96

Here's our boy...................

Attachments

• LiscottiEarlPCA 002.jpg
    LiscottiEarlPCA 002.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 945

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Awww. And here I thought Earl was in Stockholm Saskatchewan. A couple of hours away from me. I had the car packed and all ready to head out of town.

Shoulda known they didn't have a nice pool hall like that up there.

Now I'm going to have to drink some beer to get over it. Thanks.

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awww. And here I thought Earl was in Stockholm Saskatchewan. A couple of hours away from me. I had the car packed and all ready to head out of town.

Shoulda known they didn't have a nice pool hall like that up there.

Now I'm going to have to drink some beer to get over it. Thanks.

Missed this post.
:), sorry about that, was kind of fun though:smile:.

I was there for a 2 hours only, but the reviews of his stay have been great. He was Earl at his best. Next day they headed for Uppsala and I guess they did the same thing there.

I might be able to go and look at Chamat´s tourney http://interpoolopen.com/ to look at some nice pool, just have to be very nice to my little Mom so she can take care of my dog. Well shouldn´t be a problem, still at the age of 45 I haven´t lost the touch:smile:.

Chrippa