F/S: Paul Mottey '08

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello,

I am thinking to sell my 1st ever custom Mottey cue...I got this cue last year of November 2008. It's in mint condition just a small tiny ding on the buttsleeve but not noticeable....19.5oz with lizard wrap...5 veneers (black, red, black, grey and white) on ebony points with ivory spears ...hoppe with bumper with silvers above and below the ivory hoppe...4 diamond ivory....all white is ivory ...SS joint with bushka ring...it has also have Alton's custom caps that match the design of the buttsleeve hoppe...

The reason I'm selling my cue because i don't play pool that much I only play once a week..I would like to see the cue to be use by a player and appreciate the cue.

1 shart 29" 13mm brand new never been use
1 shaft 30" 12.6mm (playing shaft)

$$$$$ SHIPPED OBO
I am also looking for a trade with a nice DJ Rolex 116233 or GMII, SUB with a date and make sure include papers and boxes :grin:

DSCN2280.jpg

DSCN2284.jpg

DSCN2292.jpg

DSCN2293.jpg

DSCN2294.jpg

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Mottey

I have seen this cue in person and I can definitely say that Jun is NOT a photographer! :smile: The cue is beautiful to see in person. Sorry to see you selling off your baby but life does have a way of getting in the way of pool. This cue is definitely made to be played with.

Jun, if you sell this cue... and we meet up someday to gamble. And you don't have a cue to use.... I will personally... go pick a nice one of the wall for you to use buddy. :grin::grin-square::grin:

I'd wish you best of luck with your sale but you don't need it. The cue is awesome!

nwtflogan

START EM YOUNG!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Jun is one of the straightest and nicest guys ive met here, top notch all the way, good luck with your sale !

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Say it aint so Jun, say it ain soooooooooooo.
If you have to sell it buddy, good luck with
the sale. I wish I had the green. Awesome
cue and an awesome guy.

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thank you all for a nice comment on the cue..

Cyrex,

I would like to shoot with just a GUS only..can you please grab one cue from bill's booth lol...thanks for the nice comment, and i will give 8 and out on a 8 ball match...hope to see you again @ VF :)

Russ,

Thanks for a very nice comment ..hope everyting is well with you :)

Will,

how are you doing? thank you for the bump and a nice comment on the cue...Hope someone will appreciate the cue to be their playign cue..because this cue made as for player cue..hope is well with you :)

Dom,

I know its tough that i have to let go with cue...atleast someone will be happy with this cue for sure as their playing cue...but im no rush of selling this cue...hope someone will offer me a nice rolex for a trade...lol..take care bud...thanks for the nice comment :)

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Hey Jun,

Good Luck with the sales..the Mottey looks sweet. Hope you find the watch you're looking for.

Regards,
Duc.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Jun,

I liked the design of this cue from the first time I saw it. If you sell it you will miss it down the road because i've sold a couple of cues that I wished I still owned, one in particular was a fancy JMW! I can also understand the need to sell a cue under certain circumstances and I wish you good luck on the sale......

James

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Mottey cues rock

Bump for a great guy and an excellent playing cue. The Moteys I have owned hit great and had excellent workmanship. I am sure this cue is no exception.

Good luck on your sale/trade, Jun.

Ryan

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

By they way, Jun, I would like to know how you got a picture of my wife's ass in your avatar? :eek:

Ryan

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jun,

On one hand, I can't believe you are selling this cue! On the other, I am sure you must have thought it all over and in that case all I can do is wish you an easy and prompt deal!

It is a commonly known fact but should anyone be unsure, Jun is one of the nicest people on this board!

Good luck my friend,
Yours,
David

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ryan and Dave thank you for your nice words on my cue...I do really appreciate it guys...lets reduced the price to $2,950 shipped:eek:

I'm sure there's any nice rolex from one of you guys...show me some offer on your rolex :grin-square: