First Match in the TAR Studio: July 19 Bartram v. Dippy

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
5920257478_c158a22cb8_b.jpg


Some love him, some hate him but come July 19th he's at it again in the TAR Studio. Dippy is in action. He's taking on "The Smooth Criminal" Chris Bartram in Dippy Rules 9 Ball. $5,000 a set minimum, post 4 four sets. Details are in the flyer.

This will be the first match in the new TAR Studio and we look forward to a different feel than anything we have done in the past. They will be playing 12 hour sessions beginning at 8 PM eastern, Tuesday July 19th. Price to watch on PPV is $15 per 12 hour session. They may play one day they may play till Thanksgiving. We'll just hang on and see where the ride takes us.

Info to purchase the streams will be up a couple days before the event.
 
Took you guys long enough to book your fist match! What did you announce the studio yesterday? The day before?

I'm in, can't wait.

Book another please.

Who has Dippy played 9 Ball against ? And what kind of weight did he get?

Thanks

Kevin
 
I'll break for dippy. My rate is $16/hour. I will wear the same clothes as dippy and get a temp neck tat for authenticity purposes.
 
5920257478_c158a22cb8_b.jpg


Some love him, some hate him but come July 19th he's at it again in the TAR Studio. Dippy is in action. He's taking on "The Smooth Criminal" Chris Bartram in Dippy Rules 9 Ball. $5,000 a set minimum, post 4 four sets. Details are in the flyer.

This will be the first match in the new TAR Studio and we look forward to a different feel than anything we have done in the past. They will be playing 12 hour sessions beginning at 8 PM eastern, Tuesday July 19th. Price to watch on PPV is $15 per 12 hour session. They may play one day they may play till Thanksgiving. We'll just hang on and see where the ride takes us.

Info to purchase the streams will be up a couple days before the event.

THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!! lets start talking about some real pool. good stuff.... cheers!
 
apro breaking for dippy,ball in hand and wild 5
who thinks bartrum can win???
 
apro breaking for dippy,ball in hand and wild 5
who thinks bartrum can win???


I like Bartrums end at first glance, but I havent seen Dip play in months and he is playing better. But I still like Bartrums end from what I know now, unless Shane is breaking, then Dip would have the best of it. Shane has the best break I ever saw. I know Shane aint breaking for him.


Its easy to hide one ball in the rack if you pay careful attention. I dont know who is gonna break for him, so its impossible for me to bet until thats known. Because its a close game IMO and I think its gonna be won or lost by the break. Chris is playing the ghost, Dip is posting the $$$, and who ever is breaking for Dip will determine who wins or loses. Thats how I see it. All due respect to Dip, Chris and the mystery breaker.

if I was breaking for him he might never win a game, LOL my break has sucked from day one.LOL:embarrassed2:


Its going to be a interesting game,
 
Last edited:
Question:


If Dip dont like the breaker?, can he change anytime?, or after a set is finished? Or is he stuck with who ever he picks from the gate?


this is the biggest factor in this match IMO.
 
Question:


If Dip dont like the breaker?, can he change anytime?, or after a set is finished? Or is he stuck with who ever he picks from the gate?


this is the biggest factor in this match IMO.

Sounds like a man who is sizing up the action. I'm liking this new TAR thing already.:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
I say he gets Joe Tucker to break, he did write a book on it. :cool:


This should be an interesting match to watch.
 
Ima try and get danny basavich to break if he can. Dont know how to get sa hold of him if not gabe owens should break good vs chris.
 
Ima try and get danny basavich to break if he can. Dont know how to get sa hold of him if not gabe owens should break good vs chris.

Dont know where Danny is, but I might be able to get in contact with him.
He is going to be in Myrtle Beach where I play in a few weeks.
I can call the owner and find out how he got in contact with him if you
want me to
 
Back
Top