First Match in the TAR Studio: July 19 Bartram v. Dippy

Dippy;

Just off the phone with Danny and he will be happy to break for you.

PM'ed you his info - he's awaiting your call.

Best,
Brian kc
 
I like Bartrums end at first glance, but I havent seen Dip play in months and he is playing better. But I still like Bartrums end from what I know now, unless Shane is breaking, then Dip would have the best of it.[ Shane has the best break I ever saw.] I know Shane aint breaking for him.


Its easy to hide one ball in the rack if you pay careful attention. I dont know who is gonna break for him, so its impossible for me to bet until thats known. Because its a close game IMO and I think its gonna be won or lost by the break. Chris is playing the ghost, Dip is posting the $$$, and who ever is breaking for Dip will determine who wins or loses. Thats how I see it. All due respect to Dip, Chris and the mystery breaker.

if I was breaking for him he might never win a game, LOL my break has sucked from day one.LOL:embarrassed2:


Its going to be a interesting game,

Guess you never saw wade crane or even george breedlove break.
 
this will be pretty cool having a pool legend in a the game and im sure he will get on the mic and comentte and tell stories
 
Great choice, especially for the first Tar Pit match. Hopefully, he'll be making lots of comments, he's a really funny dude. Any other more detailed rules?
 
sure I did, Wade more than George. Dave Howard too. But I still like SVB's break the best.

Hillbilly and Bustie both have one of the most powerful breaks in the industry.

It should be a great match, since Danny Basavich and Chris Bartrum used to be road partners.

Danny has charisma and personality, so aside from his break, it will add some nice color for the viewers. :cool:
 
The newest Dippy fan.

anyone that can get me dannys number have him call me, or get in touch,

If you get danny in the game not only am I going to buy this stream I am the newest Dippy fan.

Great move Sir! It will be good to see Danny B. playing again.

Green to you.:thumbup:
 
Back
Top