Guess who?

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Hi all!

How are you guys and gals doing? Hoping all is good and healthy.
Let's play a little game today....

Guess who did the customization on this Tulipwood Sneakiest Pete...

I was using a black collar OB2 shaft on the sneakiest butt, and I was getting annoyed by it, so I had this done.

The butt cap and joint collars are new. The joint collars are black phenolic, Grey mother of pearl and tulipwood, as for the butt cap, I am unsure. It has a new finish on the cue as well. I must say, it is really beautiful and I love it. Also, I had the OB logo removed as well.

It was cored out and has balance point redone and the bumper is changed out. It is now 60 inches long and 17.5oz

The hit was very firm and there is a lot of feel. Fantastic! It hits completely different than when I first got it. When I got it, it hits well, but now, it hits "phenomenal"!

Overall, I cannot ask for more! :thumbup:

here are the pictures:

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00632.jpg

Have fun guys!

Take care and happy shooting! :)

Chino

Last edited:

fsarfino

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Neat looking cue. What was the cost for the upgrades? if ya dont mind me asking :smile:

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Thank you for all the nice compliments. I really love it. For those who guess Manwon (Craig) has hit the nail right on the head. :)

As for the cost, please contact Craig for the job, he asked me not to discuss the price with anyone but contact him directly for the price of the customization.

Like I have said above, I couldn't ask for more, it is awesome and the hit was awesome.

Thanks Craig for the great work!!!! :thumbup:

Happy shooting! :)

Chino

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
ain't real sneaky . . .

It ain't real sneaky but it sure is pretty. Some cue people do a lot of talking and are short on performance. Craig is very modest when talking about his abilities and lets his work do the talking.

Looking at the cue gives a strong indication that it would hit great without you typing a word. Very nice cue!

Hu

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Well Chino, it is obvious that these folks can't be fooled!!!:smile: Thanks to everyone who posted, I certainly appreciated the kind words, and it means a great deal to me personally that so many recognized my work.

Here are some additional photo's of the cue during the conversion.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last let me say thanks to Chino for allowing me to have a free hand in the modification of this cue, he was certainly a pleasure to deal with in all aspects of this small project.

Have a great night

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Those trademark 'Full Splice Billiards' links in the butt are beautiful!

Great work Craig!

Congrats chin0!

Thanks Joe! Hope you get to check it out soon my man!

Nicely done. That was a lot of work for a sneaky ;)

:thumbup: thanks to Craig for the beautiful work!

It ain't real sneaky but it sure is pretty. Some cue people do a lot of talking and are short on performance. Craig is very modest when talking about his abilities and lets his work do the talking.

Looking at the cue gives a strong indication that it would hit great without you typing a word. Very nice cue!

Hu

Thanks Hu, I was amazed at the hit of the cue. I haven't hit with anything this nice before. Compared to my dad's older Schon, I like this much better!

Well Chino, it is obvious that these folks can't be fooled!!!:smile: Thanks to everyone who posted, I certainly appreciated the kind words, and it means a great deal to me personally that so many recognized my work.

View attachment 102530

View attachment 102531

View attachment 102532

Last let me say thanks to Chino for allowing me to have a free hand in the modification of this cue, he was certainly a pleasure to deal with in all aspects of this small project.

Have a great night

Craig,

It was my pleasure, you did everything I wanted and more! Thank you very much for the great work my friend. I will enjoy this very much. You have been very helpful and was great to work with. Take care buddy, give me a call when you have sometime. :)

Chino

That is a nice job, and a nice looking cue. Johnnyt

Thanks Johnny, how are you doing?

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Nice!

View attachment 102530

View attachment 102531

View attachment 102532

Have a great night

Looks great manwon!

Larry

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Damn!!!! Look what you did to my sneaky!!!!! I LOVE IT Chin0 and Craig. That is one bad ass, one of a kind cue and I hope you represent it with honor Chin0....actually I know you will.
You should see the smile on my face!.......Damn!!!!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Damn!!!! Look what you did to my sneaky!!!!! I LOVE IT Chin0 and Craig. That is one bad ass, one of a kind cue and I hope you represent it with honor Chin0....actually I know you will.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you don't mind the changes. I owed Chino a favor so we decided to Pimp his cue a little, now when Chino go's out to play everybody will know that he is Da Man, and in my opinion he deserves it.!!!

Take Care Partner

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Chin0. Is that a G-10 pin? Great work manwon, you sure pimped the cue up nice. Congrats to both Chin0 & manwon.
Jeff

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words, I hope you don't mind the changes. I owed Chino a favor so we decided to Pimp his cue a little, now when Chino go's out to play everybody will know that he is Da Man, and in my opinion he deserves it.!!!

Take Care Partner

You more than pimped it Craig, thank you so much. I am not sure if I deserve it, but I love it and it gives me much confidence and makes me feel that I finally have something that is for me! :thumbup:

Great looking cue Chin0. Is that a G-10 pin? Great work manwon, you sure pimped the cue up nice. Congrats to both Chin0 & manwon.
Jeff

Yes, it is a G10 pin 3/8 10 thread.Thanks

I'm glad you like it Rick! I will do my best to represent it with the utmost honor and treat it very respectably!

Thanks!

Chino