Happy B'day Fast Lenny!!!!

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Happy B'day Lenny!!! - have a great one and many many more - hey - how 'bout stream'n your b'day today?? - Jackson:smilewinkgrin:

:happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happydance::dance::woot:

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Hey Lenny!

Have a great birthday! I hope everyone you play makes you play your best, but lets you win, today. :thumbup:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Happy birthday

Any big surprises planned for your 40th birthday? :indecisive:

JoeyA

Cue-Z

Billiard FingerSlides®
Silver Member
Have a GREAT B'day. Did I see your 40 years young? The Forties are the BEST years. You'll see!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
yes

happy birthday to you lenny !

you are originally from ny state i believe. just wonderin where.

hope you and your beautiful family are well and happy !:cool:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, no I am not 40 yet, 10 more years until I am and hope to make it. I am just so happy to be alive honestly after all I have been through over the years and having my 2 beautiful kids is something that is like a dream for me still to this day. I think my life is better now then it has ever been and I cherish it. I only want one thing from AZB, give me some VCASH, I am broke! :p

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Hey Lenny,

Happy b-day.

Has anyone told you that you look alot like Carbone from the movie Goodfellas? He was the one that was found frozen in the meat truck.

Have a great day.

Dan

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Happy Bday! I like that you got your hair cut short, it will help with your transition to going bald!!! Joking, hope to see you again sometime in the near future.