Heartbackers 2010

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hello everyone, I just wanted to give a heads up that I am doing the Heartbacker sponsorship again this year. Many of you helped me out last year and I greatly appreciate the opportunity that you all gave me to travel the world playing in international events. This year, I have been invited to play in the Amway Cup again, March 1-7, in Taipei, Taiwan. This is a very expensive trip. I understand that the economy is bad and not everyone can help. I do appreciate any help that you can give though.

Last year I gave away autographed PoolDawg cue balls and patches. I will have patches again this year, I just haven't had a chance to have them made. In place of the cue balls, I am giving away Heartbacker 2010 t-shirts to everyone that donates $25 or more. All of the shirts are black with either a red or purple logo. I have sizes small to 4x available. Don't worry, anything under $25 donated will receive an autographed picture and a patch when they are done.

Thank you all so much for your continued support over the years here on the forum. I look forward to making everyone proud again this year. Even if you cannot donate, the kind words and encouragement mean just as much!

You can view the shirts here on my blog. Sorry, I can't get them to upload to this post.

If you would like to donate there is a 'donate' button on the right side of my blog. It will require a paypal account. If you don't have paypal but would like to donate, send me an email and we can work something out.

Thanks!
Sarah

Last edited:

Yancey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah,

Sign me up for the list and a T-Shirt. Funds are on the way! Give em Hell!!!!!

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't need a paypal acct - just use a credit card - you have a choice a cc card or use paypal.

Good luck Sarah

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone, I just wanted to give a heads up that I am doing the Heartbacker sponsorship again this year. Many of you helped me out last year and I greatly appreciate the opportunity that you all gave me to travel the world playing in international events. This year, I have been invited to play in the Amway Cup again, March 1-7, in Taipei, Taiwan. This is a very expensive trip. I understand that the economy is bad and not everyone can help. I do appreciate any help that you can give though.

Last year I gave away autographed PoolDawg cue balls and patches. I will have patches again this year, I just haven't had a chance to have them made. In place of the cue balls, I am giving away Heartbacker 2010 t-shirts to everyone that donates $25 or more. All of the shirts are black with either a red or purple logo. I have sizes small to 4x available. Don't worry, anything under $25 donated will receive an autographed picture and a patch when they are done.

Thank you all so much for your continued support over the years here on the forum. I look forward to making everyone proud again this year. Even if you cannot donate, the kind words and encouragement mean just as much!

You can view the shirts here on my blog. Sorry, I can't get them to upload to this post.

If you would like to donate there is a 'donate' button on the right side of my blog. It will require a paypal account. If you don't have paypal but would like to donate, send me an email and we can work something out.

Thanks!
Sarah

I will donate some free advice... and $3 dollars..

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks yancey and maldito. I really appreciate it!

1on1, I will collect that advice and $3 next time I see you.

Sarah

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I forgot to mention, please include the size and color shirt you would like in an email, PM, or in the comment option on Paypal.

Thank you everyone!

Sarah

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What about those that want to do a "big supporter" package? T-shirt, signed cueball, signed photograph, and patch?

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Sarah, I made a donation through paypal but didn't catch the whole comment section thingy. I'd like a 2xl & any color is fine by me. Good luck with the new season.

edit: on second thought, keep the shirt for now or give it to Justin, unless you just want advertising & then you can send it to me.

Eric Crisp
1814 Arizona Ave.
Alamogordo, NM 88310

Last edited:

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
mamono, I would be more than happy to put a bigger package together. If you are interested in all of those things, just let me know. I know quite a few people are repeat donors and I wasn't sure if they would like another cueball.

So how about if you donate $75 or more and you can get all of the things you listed. If you are one of the people that has already made a donation of that size and wish to get the extra things (picture, cueball, and patch) just let me know and I will get them out asap.

Eric, sorry, I saw your wifes name on the paypal so I addressed the email to her. I had a feeling it was you though. I will get the shirt sent out tomorrow!

For everyone that donated in the past two weeks, I sent the shirts out today via FedEx. Everyone else will go out the day after they donate.

Thanks again everyone!
Sarah

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have a P.O. box to accept checks?

SDC12285.JPG

SDC12290.JPG

SDC12291.JPG

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member

Thanks!
Sarah

hope you get lots of support in 2010 too, c u in a couple of days

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
hey Sarah glad your doing well i wish u the best of luck in 2010

as soon as i get some Extra funds in i.ll donate 25$ alll i want is a signed picture of u if thats possible :p i.ll try an send more as offten as i can to continue to support u

you diserve this trip any many more take care an god
bless

Robley

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
LAmas, I sent you a PM and thank you for posting the pictures for me. One of these days I will figure that out.

Thank you Roy. I will see you shirt and picture in hand (I remembered that I owe you from last years donation).

Thank you Robley. I appreciate the kind words!

Sarah

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
LAmas, I sent you a PM and thank you for posting the pictures for me. One of these days I will figure that out.

Thank you Roy. I will see you shirt and picture in hand (I remembered that I owe you from last years donation).

Thank you Robley. I appreciate the kind words!

Sarah

Yeah, I've been checking my mail atleast twice a day for a year now for that photo :)

I can't wait till next time I will meet Line, Jasmin or Ine, I'll use the shirt so they can see who I really support, haha

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
hey, another Sarah thread - since you'll be in town, do you except CASH (cha-ching)?! Gotta get me one of dem cool shirts....

:wink: