Heartbackers 2010

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Of course I take cash! Just give me a heads up on what size and color shirt you need so I can be sure to have it with me.

Roy, your life may be in danger if you run into them wearing a heartbacker shirt!!

Sarah

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey, Sarah! I'm in again. Already have a signed cue ball. XXL shirt in purple w/ my patch, please. Happy to get another pic if you have them. Wishing you lots of success this year.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
It's a pleasure to give a small assist to you, Sarah.

Best of luck this year,

Howard

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We appreciate you! You're a wonderful steward for the game, your fans, your sponsors, & your organization.

Last edited:

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Sarah,
Good luck in Taiwan; hopefully conditions will improve and you will snap it off with ease this year (please just avoid eating those chicken claws and your chances will improve).

If you are going to be at DCC, bring me a large T-shirt and I'll kick in a hundred. If you are not, just P.M. me your address and I'll send it (I don't have Paypal, and I've lost your address). I'll be at DCC Monday to Friday with one of the other WPBA pro's; I can't wait to see the response when I wear the T-shirt...I'm assuming you will cover any personal injury costs I incur....

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Sarah,
Good luck in Taiwan; hopefully conditions will improve and you will snap it off with ease this year (please just avoid eating those chicken claws and your chances will improve).

If you are going to be at DCC, bring me a large T-shirt and I'll kick in a hundred. If you are not, just P.M. me your address and I'll send it (I don't have Paypal, and I've lost your address). I'll be at DCC Monday to Friday with one of the other WPBA pro's; I can't wait to see the response when I wear the T-shirt...I'm assuming you will cover any personal injury costs I incur....

would love to see that other WPBA pro in a Sarah shirt :cool: It is BLACK. :p See ya at the Derby

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heart Backers,
Here's Sarah on the cover of Billiard Digest Magazine.:smile:

cover_01_10.jpg

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Hey Sarah!

Just kicked my donation your way...would be so cool to have one of your shirts for my play-offs. :)

Keep kickin' butt!!!

Lisa

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Just got my shirt today, gonna wear it with pride.

And I think I speak for every one of the Heartbackers when I say you make us proud just competing.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Got my shirt today...very cool shirt. Even the wife liked it...what's up with that? Go get em Sarah. Johnnyt

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Just got the Heartbacker 2010 t-shirt in the mail. Thanks! Oh, and thanks for the new dartboard :)

Hope you can go deep in the Amway Cup, Sarah, and hope there will be a report on your blog!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I'm glad that everyone has received their shirts, in and out of the United States. Please let me know if you didn't get yours. I have to give a big thank you from Taiwan to all of you that helped me get here. I couldn't have done it without you all!! I'm sorry I didn't do better, but I did give it my all and tried to make a comeback the final day! I am looking forward to making it back home and representing all of you again in the San Diego Classic.

Thank you again and I will have a blog post up now that I have a little time to relax!

Sarah