hey Mr. Wilson = give me one pass; please...

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
i know this does not belong here on the main forum. it may be moved, but i hope it can stay here...

i am smokey; maybe not the kind of friend you imagine

that's ok, i never expected anything anyway...

but for more than a year i wanted to share with the few here that really know me, a vid. i guess it is a personal thing, but one that i felt i needed to share with all of you, all my friends of AZB

mostly because i have found all of you as friends

it is for a fallen soldier, his name is SSGT JOHN BEALE

i have had this vid for over a year and while it breaks my heart, i also need to see it from time to time

it restores me and makes me give thanks to all who serve us in ways that i am just too old and useless to do

may G-d bless you boys and girls and keep you safe

here is the vid: http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/28607730

i want to say more, but i will keep my tongue. i hope those of you that have the 12 minutes to watch this vid will respond

a heartfelt thank you to all of you
smokey

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
Great video and what a tribute to a hero. I just wish all of our fallen soldiers could be honored in such a way.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn!!! It's going out to everybody on my address book.

I wish we still had some of the patriotism the Chileans showed at their fight for triumph over crisis and wish we had had a President with the foresight to accept offered resources in similar efforts.

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Morning-Thank you Smokey

For bringing it to our attention. God bless all the Veterans, past and present! Definitely leaves tears in my eyes. It couldn't be done any better! Sincerely yours , Mark

youloudmouth

stop yelling at me
Silver Member
I share your pain. Ive lost a daughter and several friends close family. i cant show how much i respect your friend for his sacrifice for us and our way of life. your doing the right thing by sharing your loss and pain

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
i know this does not belong here on the main forum. it may be moved, but i hope it can stay here...

but for more than a year i wanted to share with the few here that really know me, a vid. i guess it is a personal thing, but one that i felt i needed to share with all of you, all my friends of AZB

i have had this vid for over a year and while it breaks my heart, i also need to see it from time to time

it restores me and makes me give thanks to all who serve us in ways that i am just too old and useless to do

i want to say more, but i will keep my tongue. i hope those of you that have the 12 minutes to watch this vid will respond

smokey

Smokey,

Thanks for posting that video. I wept as I watched.

Ray

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Hoo-Ahhh!!!!!................Tears of sorrow and I hope all our men & women are home soon.......R.I.P brother

Last edited:

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

smokey
thank u so much smoke that is very uplifting i feel so proud to b an american.all i was thinking when i woke up today who is going to win the pool match with svb and mika i dont think it really matters to me now after being part of that video.thank u for making my day mean more

8up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish all our fallen were treated this way. This video really hits home as I have a son in law and 2 nephews in Afghanistan right now.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Smokey,

I did not watch the video. I do not want to cry today. I know what kind of content it contains and so I must sincerely thank you for posting the link. I thank God everyday for ALL American servicemen/women, past and present, in whatever capacity that they are serving. May God bless each and every one of them!!! I've always said that the two most underpaid/underappreciated jobs in America are the Armed Forces and the garbagemen. I'm serious. Think about it.

To any and all American servicemen/women (past or present) who read this:

"I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for all your dedication, time, and sacrifices you gave so that I may enjoy the freedoms my country has to offer. May God continually bless you all."

Maniac