I apologize to AZBILLIARDS and THE COMMUNITY

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry for letting something so rediculuos get under my skin and reacting the way I did. I will not do it again no matter how hot tempered I get. I love AZBILLIARDS and what it does for pool so let's keep it that way. I know have two warning against me for yesterday let's keep it that way please..

Sincerly,

Rack'em
 
I Don't know

I don't know what you did, but it sounds like you do. Being sorry is commendable.
 
That was an honorable thing to do

we all make mistakes.

"let he that is without sin cast the first stone." Ouch!!!! Who threw that at me?!?:D
 
rack'em zach'em said:
I'm sorry for letting something so rediculuos get under my skin and reacting the way I did. I will not do it again no matter how hot tempered I get. I love AZBILLIARDS and what it does for pool so let's keep it that way. I know have two warning against me for yesterday let's keep it that way please..

Sincerly,

Rack'em

No sweat, just rack'em up and we'll start again. :)
 
very nice thread

It's too bad others can't back off, and have to find out the hard way that they are wrong. It's one thing to lose your temper, it's another to be inherently mean spirited publicly and privately
 
rack em you are a valuable member. I think you just felt very frustrated by continuous harping. I myself had to learn to cool my head before responding. Particularly as I get older. Youre fine.
 
Not sure if you need to apologize but think it would make more sense that you apologize towards the person that you had the incident with, not the entire board.
 
It's about time you apologized to this forum.Your antics have gotten way outta control.What you have done may never be excused.I don't know if me or anyone of us can accept your apology due to the unexcuseable actions you have taken with your comments.If I was your mother,I don't know if I could find enough soap on this planet to wash out your mouth.So from this day forward I will be watching your posts and screening them from my children to make sure you don't infest them with your manner.
P.S. WHAT HAPPENED???????????:eek: :D :D :p
 
jimmy-leggs said:
It's about time you apologized to this forum.Your antics have gotten way outta control.What you have done may never be excused.I don't know if me or anyone of us can accept your apology due to the unexcuseable actions you have taken with your comments.If I was your mother,I don't know if I could find enough soap on this planet to wash out your mouth.So from this day forward I will be watching your posts and screening them from my children to make sure you don't infest them with your manner.
P.S. WHAT HAPPENED???????????:eek: :D :D :p

Whatever it was it must have been dramatic. Somebody call hollywood, they might want to make a movie out of it.
 
Well done, Rack 'em. I always have respect for anyone who can stand up & apologise, too many people don't have the guts to do that.
 
Sometimes the emotions over-ride the intellect. That's all it is. Now stfu and shoot! :D
 
If you really want to be sorry, break one of your cheapest cues in private, then post about it so that people can call you a spoiled sport. :mad:
 
Glad you're still here...

rack'em zach'em said:
I'm sorry for letting something so rediculuos get under my skin and reacting the way I did. I will not do it again no matter how hot tempered I get. I love AZBILLIARDS and what it does for pool so let's keep it that way. I know have two warning against me for yesterday let's keep it that way please..

Sincerly,

Rack'em

I will admit that I was one of the confused, because it was your comment that looked bannable, not The Woim's. After you had been warned and The Woim had been banned, I commented on the way it looked sorta wrong, hoping the moderators would see how things looked to viewers who didn't know the history. Without some kind of explanation, it looked very much like he was possibly being banned for being a victim. I didn't figure it was right to let you look like a vulture, if that wasn't the case.

I've always enjoyed your posts and am glad they did not ban you. Please do be more careful in the future. Would hate to lose your input.
 
Back
Top