Is azb censoring posts?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I don't have any problem with divergent points of view. My issue is that any conversation that gets political will go off the rails in a hurry. Then we have personal insults between users. We can't disagree with respect anymore. It just quickly becomes a contest to see who can call the other one an idiot in as many different ways as possible. So, I try to clean out the political cancer when it happens.

If everyone can respectfully disagree without taking the conversation political, then all is good.
Wrong

Why have rules if they are never enforced?

Why is anyone going to change their behavior if they never are made to suffer the consequences???

It's crazy when no one wants to be the AZBILLIARDS Grim reaper. 10 plus years and the same violators are still here and the site keeps making excuses and awarding second third and tenth chances.

You created this monster and Wilson. Atleast admit that you are Mr. SOFTEE

This NPR playground is important to many retired people here. Old and cantankerous. Set in their ways and never held accountable is the American way...

Sad but true.

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Wrong

Why have rules if they are never enforced?

Why is anyone going to change their behavior if they never are made to suffer the consequences???

It's crazy when no one wants to be the AZBILLIARDS Grim reaper. 10 plus years and the same violators are still here and the site keeps making excuses and awarding second third and tenth chances.

You created this monster and Wilson. Atleast admit that you are Mr. SOFTEE

This NPR playground is important to many retired people here. Old and cantankerous. Set in their ways and never held accountable is the American way...

Sad but true.

Kd

Sure I'm Mr. Softee. I don't particularly "want" to ban anyone. And it takes something pretty damned serious for a permanent ban. It happens, but not often.

Not sure I get what you are trying to say about the old and cantankerous around here. You say how important this area is for them, but you want me to be tougher with them? I don't know a lot of old and cantankerous people who are going to change because someone gets tough with them.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Sure I'm Mr. Softee. I don't particularly "want" to ban anyone. And it takes something pretty damned serious for a permanent ban. It happens, but not often.

Not sure I get what you are trying to say about the old and cantankerous around here. You say how important this area is for them, but you want me to be tougher with them? I don't know a lot of old and cantankerous people who are going to change because someone gets tough with them.
That is the conundrum...

Pretty hard to change the old timers

Pretty hard to follow the rule of law also.

A hard head makes for a soft a$$ is what I was taught. Mr. SOFTEE NEEDS TO TURN INTO EL KABONG!

Funny how Wilson had no problem dishing it out to the liberal crowd regardless of merit.

Now that you have the whip. It's spare the rod and spoil the kid.....

Kd

Last edited:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Trust me, there are liberal and conservative users here that would be at the top of the list if I went all "Rambo".

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
More and more forums on line (including CafePharma and others) are censoring posts that point out anything negative about the current administration or anything positive about the previous administration. Liberals in the media and government have found a winning solution to quashing any view counter to their own.
ok boomer

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very recently I made a post in the "bew tax laws" thread in which I atte.pted some humor responding to Hntnfsh post every he suggested paying with chickens. I went on further to offer my opinion on why I feel the government is expanding irs and poof mine and hntnfsh posts are removed along with responses ro them.

There was nothing egregious in my post, just some levity and a fair opinion that apparently a lot of guys liked. Why was it removed along with all responses?

Crimes against grammar, spelling, and proper word usage. This thread should be gone soon as well, given the thread title.

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
The moderator here is also the owner of the site, correct? If you don’t approve of how things are run, go somewhere else.
Now if the few here that feel the need to reply in sales posts would reflect on this and stop doing that, that would be great.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Note: this post isn't directed towards anyone in particular so get them panties unbunched. ;)

It's a private forum. Be thankful there is only one guy moderating, who treats us as adults for the most part. If this were a forum with a dozen mods, it would have died years ago. Thankfully most here play by the rules or it could also be gone. I'm not saying I condone censorship and it sucks to get your posts deleted, but it's a fine line between over-modding and letting a forum turn into a giant pile of :poop:. I think we have a good balance and people pushing the limits should probably show a little more restraint and respect for what AZ actually is. If you want to go on a tirade try 4chan.

That said, I've been a real dick on here at times and am just as guilty as anyone else. 😇

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Note: this post isn't directed towards anyone in particular so get them panties unbunched. ;)

It's a private forum. Be thankful there is only one guy moderating, who treats us as adults for the most part. If this were a forum with a dozen mods, it would have died years ago. Thankfully most here play by the rules or it could also be gone. I'm not saying I condone censorship and it sucks to get your posts deleted, but it's a fine line between over-modding and letting a forum turn into a giant pile of :poop:. I think we have a good balance and people pushing the limits should probably show a little more restraint and respect for what AZ actually is. If you want to go on a tirade try 4chan.

That said, I've been a real dick on here at times and am just as guilty as anyone else. 😇

Damn, I must have missed those times. I have never noticed you being more than an artificial dick! Expressing my annoyance at a short track driver's behavior I have had the flagman holding the black flag sometimes. Even pointing it at me. They never unfurled it though so I assumed they were just hinting I might should behave myself! Sometimes I imagine the moderator's ban hammer hovering over my posts in much the same way as I crowd the limits of acceptable behavior. Sometimes I am uncertain which side of the line I am on. Having been involved with messages on the internet for over thirty-five years I consider it a minor miracle that the ban hammer has never fallen on my pumpkin head!

Hu