Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Lou, me 351 is no new World record, it was however an Honest attempt before I the outside English skid at shot 352? Any future runs from me - will have a better production quality and more well insulated room. Should have some new 14.1 from me - to look at before not too long.
627+ do it.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Every few months something will remind me of Anomaly 626 and I’ll come looking for one of these threads to see what’s up. It’s always disappointing but unsurprising.

I miss pool 😢

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
On Sept 17, 2021, Dan Harriman posted in the 14.1 thread the following, to no avail as of today:
Dear Mr. moderator - I request 4 this thread to be taken down, 1 thread is enough when dealing with corruption - related to accountable Pocket Billiard Adjudication - or the attempted theft of Willie Mosconi's Official 526 World record. Thank you.
This sway back mule of a thread has exceeded its' limit. The belly drug the ground long ago.
I stated here in both threads long ago that no one will learn anything to help them become better at the game of 14.1 from having
viewed the supposed edited/unedited video in question.
Over 5,000 posts later; not one poster has committed to or admitted to having their own game improve by having witnessed anything related to
the quest of js' search for fame since it began nearly three years ago.
I say take both threads down without delay.
Neither thread has any value to the average 14.1 pool player.
They are pretty embarrassing, I'd want them down too if I was him.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

gerryf

On Sept 17, 2021, Dan Harriman posted in the 14.1 thread the following, to no avail as of today:
Dear Mr. moderator - I request 4 this thread to be taken down, 1 thread is enough when dealing with corruption - related to accountable Pocket Billiard Adjudication - or the attempted theft of Willie Mosconi's Official 526 World record. Thank you.
This sway back mule of a thread has exceeded its' limit. The belly drug the ground long ago.
I stated here in both threads long ago that no one will learn anything to help them become better at the game of 14.1 from having
Over 5,000 posts later; not one poster has committed to or admitted to having their own game improve by having witnessed anything related to
Hi Danny, it's too late now. You're forever identified with your 14.1 conspiracy.

Years from now, someone will be looking for information on "D. Harriman", and will see all of your diatribes against John Schmidt pop up.

The internet never forgets.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not surprising two yous want the threads removed.

More hypocrisy....tying to create a false history that suits you twos' personal agenda.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
1. It's insane that as long as it's been, the footage hasn't been made available to the public.

2. It's even more insane that as long as it's been this is still being discussed/argued.

Icon of Sin

Silver Member

Attachments

• A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_51vsQOG1DzL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX679_.jpg
    A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_51vsQOG1DzL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX679_.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 47

Icon of Sin

Silver Member
Just doing my
HOWARD COSELL routine.
‘tell it like it is’.
Not that many of us left.
You have been telling it how you see it... not how it is...

That is the problem with the world today.

In regards to the topic... they have proof and it has been verified by respected people in the industry. I completely understand the "i'll believe it when I see it" mindset... but the absence of proof doesn't argue that it did happen or didnt happen... however, there is a bit more evidence at the moment siding with the "it did happen" people.

A few more points to keep this on topic.

1. Personally, I believe the record was legitimately broken.

2. The only people that really give a shit about this anymore are the die hard 14.1 fans and those who think it didnt really happen.

3. For something that was historic in our game, I don't think it could have been handled any more poorly as far as the marketing of it goes. However they decide to distribute it, I'd be surprised if they make anything off of it. Of course no one outside of pool gives a damn, but it's pretty bad when those involved in pool dont really give a damn either...

Last edited:

gerryf

Sorry, I haven’t seen it.
I can’t see it.
I will never see it.
A historical gimmick is no less than that, just another gimmick.
Admit straight up, that js626 has nothing to do with the game of 14.1.
The whole process was gimmicked from the outset, just to surpass 526, which is still the legitimate number.
Js was in it for only one pool player, that being, himself. Hold your record closer to your vest and keep it there for none to see.
Few, if any pool players care one way or the other.
14.1 Continuous Pocket Billiards players know the real number and it AIN’T over 526.
Better luck in a wasted effort.
NEXT, just like in the barber shop!
Bye now, rādär
Danny, you're ranting again. Take a rest, watch a sunset...

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading some of your replies I would want this thread taken down too if I were you. I’m not sure why you started it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.