I thought it was time to get myself a new avatar, since it's only about a month left now, and it's been a long time since people have sent me pm's threatening to punch me in the face because I cheer on Team Europe 
Isn't nice?
It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, and I can't wait for the Mosconi Cup to kick off!!! I know that most of you people love Mika Immonen, so I hope that he will fluke in the winning 9-ball in a hill-hill battle, wouldn't that be sweat
Let the games begin!
Btw, I REALLY hope that people can vote for the 5th European player next year, not only for Team America, that would be awesome. This "Mosconi Idol" has really created some buzz about this event now! I love it!!!
Isn't nice?
It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, and I can't wait for the Mosconi Cup to kick off!!! I know that most of you people love Mika Immonen, so I hope that he will fluke in the winning 9-ball in a hill-hill battle, wouldn't that be sweat
Let the games begin!
Btw, I REALLY hope that people can vote for the 5th European player next year, not only for Team America, that would be awesome. This "Mosconi Idol" has really created some buzz about this event now! I love it!!!