Thanks Rik !!!

Attachments

• JohnShowmanWorkingInStyle.jpg
    JohnShowmanWorkingInStyle.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,021

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
really nice....maybe one day i will get a reply on my email i sent last sept...one day i hope to get on johns list...i have been trying almost a year:confused: mickey carroll

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I look REALLY close I can see my name on that one you're holding, John... :D

Oh - nice shirt!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
really nice....maybe one day i will get a reply on my email i sent last sept...one day i hope to get on johns list...i have been trying almost a year:confused: mickey carroll

" He probably hasn't received your email yet,
All they have is that antique dial-up in His area :(
John,
That sure is Sweet Hoppe cue You are working on :smile:

"For Me,
Its Very Impressive to see all of the Awesome cues come out of Your shop
with the equipment on hand :bow-down:

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
John Showman

John working? you have to be kidding me!!!!! oh, i see he's just holding a cue. but a picture of John actually work, sawdust etc. PRICELESS just kidding John

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry fellas, that's MY new cue...

No, not really. :eek:

One could only hope.

Cool shirt BTW.

Chris <----- seriously wants a Showman :wink2:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
There ain't a spec of sawdust on that lathe. C'mon where is Dennis, he must be just out of frame, and you're holding one of his. :)

JV (----if the shop is clean, you can bet nothing is getting done... :)

Tikkitavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John,

You are welcome. Wow, that's a really big calculator. Where do you keep all that precious titanium? Your shop is so clean. Danny has some saw dust from 1985. :grin: (along with every year after) :grin:

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I recommend a phone call. I had good luck each time I called John. I know these guys are teasing John a little, but he was in the shop each time I called.

If you need more, PM me and I will try to help. My cue from John is due in March of 2011, he mentioned he might be a little late, but still pretty close.
I try to call him every 6 months to a year, just to touch base and make sure of dates and my address, etc. My wait was 5 years.

I dont know what his wait is currently.

I did ask him who he thought was the best cuemaker out there was and he replied HAILEY. Just a bit of information that might give some insight.

Ken

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
John Showman

John, thats a beautiful cue. but i would've had your wife model it. is that my cue you've been promising me? regards don

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he aint working look at his hands they are clean:wink::eek:

on the square, John builds some of the best cues made today. And he is a great guy as well. Nothing leaves his sho that isnt perfect in every way, thats something that some cue makers cant claim(more on that very soon).

hope your good Buddy keep up the good work, or pictures suggesting your working ;), On a serious note thats why his cues are so great, he takes the time and care thats required to build cues with the perfection he does. I just like to bust his chops but at the end of the day its all in good fun, no seriousness about his work ethic, he gets the job done as good as anyone.

best

eric

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
John,

You got my veneer colors wrong, sir. Give that one to somebody else...and let's start over.

Mark <---crying on the inside