Just in****Bob Manzino's 20th Anniversary

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the quote from Bob on this amazing cue......
Steve,
Twenty years ago in January I sold my first cue to a local player here in south Florida. He still owns and plays with it. Twenty years later and
a few hundred cues later I feel honored to present you with this one of one commemorative pool cue to mark the event.
Birdseye maple, Ebony, Ivory, silver, gold and black pearl were used to create the art work. The techniques used are a result of
successes and failures as I honed my craft over the years. Old school splicing to complex programming and hand knifing of pockets in
this cue are a great representation of the skills I've aquired since beginning. Hope you enjoy the cue and thanks for taking an interest in
my work. It's always a pleasure working with you.
Bob Manzino

Not much I can add to that, so here it is.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow!!!

Amazing work!!! Super hot cue!!! Add another amazing cue to the collection!!! Love it!!!

Thanks for the pics, Jerry

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like someone was good this year

Well that is one great Christmas gift! Congrats on the working piece of art.

Sanjay

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob is a tremendous talent.

Thanks for sharing the pics Steve!

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Bob is a tremendous talent.

Thanks for sharing the pics Steve!

Have a safe and Happy New Year.

Chris, can't wait for your next trip down here, we miss you. Have a great new year my friend.

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Love the cue Steve....resembles one of your earlier Manzinos that i've always liked, kind of a simple elegance and good flow with the forearm design.

Not to change the subject but i'm dying to see the cue in your avatar. Pretty please?

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Simply magnificent! I got crosseyed looking at the inlays close up. :grin-square:

Martin

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Wow that is really something! Steve gets all the good stuff...congratulations Steve it will fit right in with all the other beauties in your collection !

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto..

Wow that is really something! Steve gets all the good stuff...congratulations Steve it will fit right in with all the other beauties in your collection !

What he said... :p

Mr. Bob Manzino, Congratulations on your 20 Years...
You did good!!!

Sincerely,
Alton