Keith McCready Joins Cast of American Road Player

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Oooh, the impossible dream.

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

See you all in January. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Earthquake out. :)

CaptainDidactic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that certainly sends a tremor down my spine! Keith, you will be a welcome addition to the show and can only make it better!

I wish you and the show the best of luck!

CaptainDidactic

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
I need 10-7

Read all about it. It is official. Earthquake is back, and I'm hoping to be everybody's worst nightmare. Like me or like me not, I am ready to rock, and I am ready to roll. I've been on the shelf long enough, and my time has come. I have been waiting for this moment, for something to sink my teeth into, and I like the direction that the American Road Player is heading.

I am going to do everything in my power to vamp the show, make it as real as possible, because I know that's what the fans want.

How is your 1 hole game? this is where the action is these days....

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member

I am thrilled to hear this news. #Earthquakeinaction

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hell yeah!!!

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Muchos Congratos!

When I started playing pool three years ago, I found AZBilliards and youtube.com matches. I was surprised how boring most of the matches were (not the matches themselves, but the players).

I asked the AZBers "Where are matches with players who are entertaining?"

I got dozens of replies that said "search for any match with Keith McCready!" Thanks for all the entertaining matches. I'm sure you'll do even better on American Road Player where a little fun is expected.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Best news I've heard all day!!!

I think it would be cool to have Keith do a remake of Paul Newman's last quip at the end of TCM...

"I'm Back!"

:thumbup:

Can't wait to see The Earthquake mixing it up at DCC!!

Gary

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I say the show should have Keith match up with Scooter in the first episode for all the marbles…. then Keith will have more money for the rest of the trip/show.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Keith, you are an American icon in the world of pool.

Finally, the "Real Deal" - best of luck to you, Keith, you are an American icon in the world of pool.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Holy Hustlers Batman...we'd better notify commissioner Gordon...there could be trouble afoot...

*BAM*
*POW*
*SPLAT*